Video: Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction and Curses on 'GMA'
Mariah Carey had a wardrobe malfunction on "Good Morning America". The R&B diva was having a chat with anchor Lara Spencer on the stage in Central Park in between her performances for the "GMA" concert series on Friday, May 24 when the back of her pink sequined Donatella Versace dress popped open.
The 43-year-old mother of two managed to avoid further embarrassment as she realized the snafu. "Oh shoot, now the back of my dress just popped," she said. "I love you, Donatella, but it popped, darling. I just wanted to change the ensemb."
Pulling jokes while a crew member tried to fix the zipper, the wife of Nick Cannon quipped, "Both of them are out now." She added, "What should we call this, the Central Park Saga?... This seems like a YouTube moment, possibly Spotify even." When the crew member couldn't get it done quickly, she said, "I'll just hold them up the whole time."
The show then cut to a commercial break and when it returned, Carey already changed into a new pink gown with flowing frock to sing her new song "#Beautiful" with Miguel. For an unknown reason, she cursed as she got ready for the performance and followed it up with "You didn't hear that, I said 'shoot.' "
More Good Morning America News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip