Video: Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction and Curses on 'GMA'
Mariah Carey had a wardrobe malfunction on "Good Morning America". The R&B diva was having a chat with anchor Lara Spencer on the stage in Central Park in between her performances for the "GMA" concert series on Friday, May 24 when the back of her pink sequined Donatella Versace dress popped open.
The 43-year-old mother of two managed to avoid further embarrassment as she realized the snafu. "Oh shoot, now the back of my dress just popped," she said. "I love you, Donatella, but it popped, darling. I just wanted to change the ensemb."
Pulling jokes while a crew member tried to fix the zipper, the wife of Nick Cannon quipped, "Both of them are out now." She added, "What should we call this, the Central Park Saga?... This seems like a YouTube moment, possibly Spotify even." When the crew member couldn't get it done quickly, she said, "I'll just hold them up the whole time."
The show then cut to a commercial break and when it returned, Carey already changed into a new pink gown with flowing frock to sing her new song "#Beautiful" with Miguel. For an unknown reason, she cursed as she got ready for the performance and followed it up with "You didn't hear that, I said 'shoot.' "
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby