Video: Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction and Curses on 'GMA'
Mariah Carey had a wardrobe malfunction on "Good Morning America". The R&B diva was having a chat with anchor Lara Spencer on the stage in Central Park in between her performances for the "GMA" concert series on Friday, May 24 when the back of her pink sequined Donatella Versace dress popped open.
The 43-year-old mother of two managed to avoid further embarrassment as she realized the snafu. "Oh shoot, now the back of my dress just popped," she said. "I love you, Donatella, but it popped, darling. I just wanted to change the ensemb."
Pulling jokes while a crew member tried to fix the zipper, the wife of Nick Cannon quipped, "Both of them are out now." She added, "What should we call this, the Central Park Saga?... This seems like a YouTube moment, possibly Spotify even." When the crew member couldn't get it done quickly, she said, "I'll just hold them up the whole time."
The show then cut to a commercial break and when it returned, Carey already changed into a new pink gown with flowing frock to sing her new song "#Beautiful" with Miguel. For an unknown reason, she cursed as she got ready for the performance and followed it up with "You didn't hear that, I said 'shoot.' "
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame