Nick Carter Reveals Substance and Alcohol Abuse Problem in New Memoir
In the midst of Backstreet Boys' comeback as group, one of the members, Nick Carter will release a memoir. Carter's upcoming book "Facing the Music and Living to Talk About It" is going to be released on September 24, via Bird Street Books.
According to Associated Press, the autobiography will reveal Carter's teenage days with Backstreet Boys and his family matters. The book will reveal his problems with drugs and alcoholic drinks as well. Carter has two siblings, Aaron Carter and Leslie Carter. However, Leslie died last year following a struggle with substance abuse.
A description of the book posted by Amazon reads, "From his battle with addiction to serious health complications and the pain of his younger sister's tragic death." The book is also said to provide Carter's advice to overcome the situation.
Carter, who is engaged to Lauren Kitt, is also reported to have his own reality show. The show reportedly will revolve around preparation for their wedding. However, a representative for the singer tells E! News that there will be "no reality show."
Last month, Backstreet Boys received a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame as they celebrated their 20th anniversary. The group will release their 8th album "In a World Like This" on July 30.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!