Nick Carter Reveals Substance and Alcohol Abuse Problem in New Memoir
In the midst of Backstreet Boys' comeback as group, one of the members, Nick Carter will release a memoir. Carter's upcoming book "Facing the Music and Living to Talk About It" is going to be released on September 24, via Bird Street Books.
According to Associated Press, the autobiography will reveal Carter's teenage days with Backstreet Boys and his family matters. The book will reveal his problems with drugs and alcoholic drinks as well. Carter has two siblings, Aaron Carter and Leslie Carter. However, Leslie died last year following a struggle with substance abuse.
A description of the book posted by Amazon reads, "From his battle with addiction to serious health complications and the pain of his younger sister's tragic death." The book is also said to provide Carter's advice to overcome the situation.
Carter, who is engaged to Lauren Kitt, is also reported to have his own reality show. The show reportedly will revolve around preparation for their wedding. However, a representative for the singer tells E! News that there will be "no reality show."
Last month, Backstreet Boys received a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame as they celebrated their 20th anniversary. The group will release their 8th album "In a World Like This" on July 30.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip