Desiree Hartsock Smitten With Little Boy in 'The Bachelorette' Premiere Clip
Desiree Hartsock will meet her 25 suitors on the premiere of "The Bachelorette" season 9 and each of them has his own way to impress her. In a clip obtained by PEOPLE, Ben Scott decides to bring his son Brody and introduce him to Desiree on their first meeting.
"Oh my gosh, you are adorable... You're so cute," the bachelorette gushes as she sees the little boy coming out of a limo. Ben explains, "I know you're probably wondering why I brought somebody that is much more handsome than me, but this is my everything and I wanted you to know exactly who I am from day one. This is my best friend, my son Brody."
The cute little boy gives Desiree a flower before being taken back to the awaiting car. Ben, who is an entrepreneur from Lubbock, Texas, commends his son for doing a great job with his part.
Desiree was among the girls who were vying for Sean Lowe's heart on "The Bachelor" season 17. "I'm very hopeful in all of this and I do hope to meet the man of my dreams," she said when she was announced as this season's bachelorette. She also hoped that she could find "someone who I can see as the father of my kids."
The new edition of "The Bachelorette" will premiere Monday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC.
"The Bachelorette" premiere clip
More The Bachelorette News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis