Desiree Hartsock Smitten With Little Boy in 'The Bachelorette' Premiere Clip
Desiree Hartsock will meet her 25 suitors on the premiere of "The Bachelorette" season 9 and each of them has his own way to impress her. In a clip obtained by PEOPLE, Ben Scott decides to bring his son Brody and introduce him to Desiree on their first meeting.
"Oh my gosh, you are adorable... You're so cute," the bachelorette gushes as she sees the little boy coming out of a limo. Ben explains, "I know you're probably wondering why I brought somebody that is much more handsome than me, but this is my everything and I wanted you to know exactly who I am from day one. This is my best friend, my son Brody."
The cute little boy gives Desiree a flower before being taken back to the awaiting car. Ben, who is an entrepreneur from Lubbock, Texas, commends his son for doing a great job with his part.
Desiree was among the girls who were vying for Sean Lowe's heart on "The Bachelor" season 17. "I'm very hopeful in all of this and I do hope to meet the man of my dreams," she said when she was announced as this season's bachelorette. She also hoped that she could find "someone who I can see as the father of my kids."
The new edition of "The Bachelorette" will premiere Monday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC.
"The Bachelorette" premiere clip
More The Bachelorette News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary