Desiree Hartsock Smitten With Little Boy in 'The Bachelorette' Premiere Clip
Desiree Hartsock will meet her 25 suitors on the premiere of "The Bachelorette" season 9 and each of them has his own way to impress her. In a clip obtained by PEOPLE, Ben Scott decides to bring his son Brody and introduce him to Desiree on their first meeting.
"Oh my gosh, you are adorable... You're so cute," the bachelorette gushes as she sees the little boy coming out of a limo. Ben explains, "I know you're probably wondering why I brought somebody that is much more handsome than me, but this is my everything and I wanted you to know exactly who I am from day one. This is my best friend, my son Brody."
The cute little boy gives Desiree a flower before being taken back to the awaiting car. Ben, who is an entrepreneur from Lubbock, Texas, commends his son for doing a great job with his part.
Desiree was among the girls who were vying for Sean Lowe's heart on "The Bachelor" season 17. "I'm very hopeful in all of this and I do hope to meet the man of my dreams," she said when she was announced as this season's bachelorette. She also hoped that she could find "someone who I can see as the father of my kids."
The new edition of "The Bachelorette" will premiere Monday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC.
"The Bachelorette" premiere clip
More The Bachelorette News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal