Desiree Hartsock Smitten With Little Boy in 'The Bachelorette' Premiere Clip
Desiree Hartsock will meet her 25 suitors on the premiere of "The Bachelorette" season 9 and each of them has his own way to impress her. In a clip obtained by PEOPLE, Ben Scott decides to bring his son Brody and introduce him to Desiree on their first meeting.
"Oh my gosh, you are adorable... You're so cute," the bachelorette gushes as she sees the little boy coming out of a limo. Ben explains, "I know you're probably wondering why I brought somebody that is much more handsome than me, but this is my everything and I wanted you to know exactly who I am from day one. This is my best friend, my son Brody."
The cute little boy gives Desiree a flower before being taken back to the awaiting car. Ben, who is an entrepreneur from Lubbock, Texas, commends his son for doing a great job with his part.
Desiree was among the girls who were vying for Sean Lowe's heart on "The Bachelor" season 17. "I'm very hopeful in all of this and I do hope to meet the man of my dreams," she said when she was announced as this season's bachelorette. She also hoped that she could find "someone who I can see as the father of my kids."
The new edition of "The Bachelorette" will premiere Monday, May 27 at 8 P.M. ET on ABC.
More The Bachelorette News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie