Bruno Mars and Jennifer Hudson Are Wanted as 'American Idol' Judges
As reports about "American Idol" judge shake-up continue flowing, more names have emerged as possible contenders for the gig. Rumor has it, Bruno Mars and Jennifer Hudson are being considered as new judges on the next season of the singing competition show.
"Producers and FOX would absolutely love to get Bruno Mars as a judge," a source tells Hollywood Life. "He's super talented, amazingly charismatic, and well-liked by industry professionals and young fans. [Producers] are looking into making him an offer very soon. They're looking to lock down next seasons judging panel sooner than later."
The "Locked Out of Heaven" hitmaker is not the only one being considered by the "Idol" producers. The source claims, "Harry Connick Jr., Kelly Clarkson and Bruno Mars is their so-called 'dream team'," revealing that the producers "would really like to add a former Idol to the panel." Vulture additionally says that Hudson is among the "Idol" alums being discussed for the judging gig.
Rumors have been running wild that FOX will change the entire judge line-up of "Idol" for the next season following ratings decline. Randy Jackson has confirmed his departure from the reality series after 12 seasons, but Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban's future on the show remains unknown.
More American Idol News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake