Bruno Mars and Jennifer Hudson Are Wanted as 'American Idol' Judges
As reports about "American Idol" judge shake-up continue flowing, more names have emerged as possible contenders for the gig. Rumor has it, Bruno Mars and Jennifer Hudson are being considered as new judges on the next season of the singing competition show.
"Producers and FOX would absolutely love to get Bruno Mars as a judge," a source tells Hollywood Life. "He's super talented, amazingly charismatic, and well-liked by industry professionals and young fans. [Producers] are looking into making him an offer very soon. They're looking to lock down next seasons judging panel sooner than later."
The "Locked Out of Heaven" hitmaker is not the only one being considered by the "Idol" producers. The source claims, "Harry Connick Jr., Kelly Clarkson and Bruno Mars is their so-called 'dream team'," revealing that the producers "would really like to add a former Idol to the panel." Vulture additionally says that Hudson is among the "Idol" alums being discussed for the judging gig.
Rumors have been running wild that FOX will change the entire judge line-up of "Idol" for the next season following ratings decline. Randy Jackson has confirmed his departure from the reality series after 12 seasons, but Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban's future on the show remains unknown.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri