Bruno Mars and Jennifer Hudson Are Wanted as 'American Idol' Judges
As reports about "American Idol" judge shake-up continue flowing, more names have emerged as possible contenders for the gig. Rumor has it, Bruno Mars and Jennifer Hudson are being considered as new judges on the next season of the singing competition show.
"Producers and FOX would absolutely love to get Bruno Mars as a judge," a source tells Hollywood Life. "He's super talented, amazingly charismatic, and well-liked by industry professionals and young fans. [Producers] are looking into making him an offer very soon. They're looking to lock down next seasons judging panel sooner than later."
The "Locked Out of Heaven" hitmaker is not the only one being considered by the "Idol" producers. The source claims, "Harry Connick Jr., Kelly Clarkson and Bruno Mars is their so-called 'dream team'," revealing that the producers "would really like to add a former Idol to the panel." Vulture additionally says that Hudson is among the "Idol" alums being discussed for the judging gig.
Rumors have been running wild that FOX will change the entire judge line-up of "Idol" for the next season following ratings decline. Randy Jackson has confirmed his departure from the reality series after 12 seasons, but Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban's future on the show remains unknown.
More American Idol News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage