Eminem to Headline Three Shows in Europe With Kendrick Lamar and Tyler, the Creator
Grammy Award-winning rapper Eminem is slowly making his presence felt again and he'll surely give today's young guns of rap a run for their money. After he headlines this year's Pukkelpop Festival in Belgium on August 15-17 alongside rock band Nine Inch Nails, the 40-year-old rap superstar will play three shows in Europe alongside a support cast led by Kendrick Lamar.
Eminem will perform in Ireland's Slane Castle on August 17 with London-based rapper Plan B, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All collective's Earlwolf, Shady Records artists Yelawolf and hip-hop super group Slaughterhouse. Slim Shady then brings Earlwolf and Yelawolf along for the Glasgow Summer Session in Bellahouston Park on August 20 where he meets up with Lamar.
Finally, Eminem and Lamar move to the last stop over at the Stade de France on August 22, again with Earlwolf but with Yelawolf being replaced by Slaughterhouse. After these three shows, Slim Shady proceeds to the Reading and Leeds Festival in the U.K. to headline the weekend August 23-25 music fest together with Green Day and Biffy Clyro.
As for his much-awaited comeback album since his last 2010 recording, "Recovery", producer Dr. Dre has revealed that the forthcoming new album is already complete. Shady Records president Paul Rosenberg has previously disclosed that Slim Shady's eighth studio album will be available in stores after Memorial Day, which this year falls on May 27.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis