Lady GaGa May Return to Live Performing With Beyonce Knowles
It's already been three months since Lady GaGa cancelled her remaining "Born This Way Ball" tour dates to have hip surgery, and now she's looking ready to get back onstage and to performing live in front of her Little Monsters. She is reportedly going to do it no less than on the New York City concert of fellow diva Beyonce Knowles.
The "Poker Face" singer is said to be joining Bey's "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" Brooklyn stopover this summer. When Queen Bey wraps up her concert tour on August 3 at the Barclays Center, she supposedly will be having an all-star support cast made up of GaGa, husband Jay-Z and their pal Kanye West.
Perhaps the two divas will do a rendition of their hit song "Telephone" or surprise the crowd with their rumored repeat collaboration "Ratchet", but whichever song they choose, it will surely be a treat for the audience to see two world-class performers together for the price of one. With Bey's pregnancy rumors finally put to rest, her Mrs. Carter Show can now proceed as scheduled without any worries.
Other worries being put to rest are those of GaGa's Little Monsters, especially when she finally made her soft return earlier this month when she performed with jazz musician Brian Newman also in NYC. Mother Monster seems to have already fully recovered from the synovitis (or severe inflammation of the joints) she had been enduring while on tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest