Lady GaGa May Return to Live Performing With Beyonce Knowles
It's already been three months since Lady GaGa cancelled her remaining "Born This Way Ball" tour dates to have hip surgery, and now she's looking ready to get back onstage and to performing live in front of her Little Monsters. She is reportedly going to do it no less than on the New York City concert of fellow diva Beyonce Knowles.
The "Poker Face" singer is said to be joining Bey's "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" Brooklyn stopover this summer. When Queen Bey wraps up her concert tour on August 3 at the Barclays Center, she supposedly will be having an all-star support cast made up of GaGa, husband Jay-Z and their pal Kanye West.
Perhaps the two divas will do a rendition of their hit song "Telephone" or surprise the crowd with their rumored repeat collaboration "Ratchet", but whichever song they choose, it will surely be a treat for the audience to see two world-class performers together for the price of one. With Bey's pregnancy rumors finally put to rest, her Mrs. Carter Show can now proceed as scheduled without any worries.
Other worries being put to rest are those of GaGa's Little Monsters, especially when she finally made her soft return earlier this month when she performed with jazz musician Brian Newman also in NYC. Mother Monster seems to have already fully recovered from the synovitis (or severe inflammation of the joints) she had been enduring while on tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'