Video: Brad Pitt Stuns New Jersey Audience at 'World War Z' Screening
Brad Pitt has just made another surprise visit at the screening of his upcoming film "World War Z". After previously shaking up CinemaCon, the Golden Globe-winning actor stunned a huge crowd of fans on May 22 in Hoboken, New Jersey. Rocking a pony tail and dressed in an all black ensemble, Pitt entered with a chorus of cheers from the audience.
"Thank you all for coming out. I know it's late, and we really appreciate it ... Today we came out to show the film for the people we made it for - our fans!" said Pitt, the love of Angelina Jolie. "We said, well there's no other place better than Jersey!"
The father of six children then revealed another surprise he prepared for all fans. "We've got T-shirts for everyone, and we've got a massive film for you," the actor said, before adding, "It's epic, it's scary as hell, and I guarantee you it's the most intense thing you're gonna see all summer."
In the film from director Marc Foster, Pitt plays a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world.
Mireille Enos, David Morse and Matthew Fox also support the zombie-themed feature, which is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 21.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton