Video: Brad Pitt Stuns New Jersey Audience at 'World War Z' Screening
Brad Pitt has just made another surprise visit at the screening of his upcoming film "World War Z". After previously shaking up CinemaCon, the Golden Globe-winning actor stunned a huge crowd of fans on May 22 in Hoboken, New Jersey. Rocking a pony tail and dressed in an all black ensemble, Pitt entered with a chorus of cheers from the audience.
"Thank you all for coming out. I know it's late, and we really appreciate it ... Today we came out to show the film for the people we made it for - our fans!" said Pitt, the love of Angelina Jolie. "We said, well there's no other place better than Jersey!"
The father of six children then revealed another surprise he prepared for all fans. "We've got T-shirts for everyone, and we've got a massive film for you," the actor said, before adding, "It's epic, it's scary as hell, and I guarantee you it's the most intense thing you're gonna see all summer."
In the film from director Marc Foster, Pitt plays a United Nation employee named Gerry Lane who travels around the world to try and find a cure for the zombie virus and save his family and the world.
Mireille Enos, David Morse and Matthew Fox also support the zombie-themed feature, which is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 21.
More World War Z News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons