Jessie J Teases New Single 'Wild' in Acoustic Video
"Domino" singer Jessie J is unleashing her new single "Wild" featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal but fans would have to content themselves for now with the one-minute teaser clip of the new song. The 25-year-old entertainer offers the short acoustic rendition of the track as a preview of the full version.
"Wild" will be the first single off Jessie J's forthcoming sophomore album, which she is putting together with the help of Dr. Luke, Ammo and Claude Kelly. She made the announcement after her live performance of "Domino" on the finale of "American Idol" last week, singing with season twelve finalist Angie Miller who puts the Brit as her own personal idol and whom Jessie J personally invited to join her on her summer tour in the U.K.
Posting a message on her Twitter page last night, "The Voice UK" mentor Jessie J told fans to visit her official site to catch the teaser clip. "It's scary opening yourself up to the world, to create intrigue around your life. It's also the most exhilarating feeling to feel free," she tweeted along with the word "intrigue."
"Jessie is doing something that right now would probably be unheard of in that she's not apologizing for big vocals," album producer Kelly revealed about the artist. "It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses."
Jessie J's "Wild (Acoustic)" music video
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'