Jessie J Teases New Single 'Wild' in Acoustic Video
"Domino" singer Jessie J is unleashing her new single "Wild" featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal but fans would have to content themselves for now with the one-minute teaser clip of the new song. The 25-year-old entertainer offers the short acoustic rendition of the track as a preview of the full version.
"Wild" will be the first single off Jessie J's forthcoming sophomore album, which she is putting together with the help of Dr. Luke, Ammo and Claude Kelly. She made the announcement after her live performance of "Domino" on the finale of "American Idol" last week, singing with season twelve finalist Angie Miller who puts the Brit as her own personal idol and whom Jessie J personally invited to join her on her summer tour in the U.K.
Posting a message on her Twitter page last night, "The Voice UK" mentor Jessie J told fans to visit her official site to catch the teaser clip. "It's scary opening yourself up to the world, to create intrigue around your life. It's also the most exhilarating feeling to feel free," she tweeted along with the word "intrigue."
"Jessie is doing something that right now would probably be unheard of in that she's not apologizing for big vocals," album producer Kelly revealed about the artist. "It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses."
Jessie J's "Wild (Acoustic)" music video
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist