Jessie J Teases New Single 'Wild' in Acoustic Video
"Domino" singer Jessie J is unleashing her new single "Wild" featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal but fans would have to content themselves for now with the one-minute teaser clip of the new song. The 25-year-old entertainer offers the short acoustic rendition of the track as a preview of the full version.
"Wild" will be the first single off Jessie J's forthcoming sophomore album, which she is putting together with the help of Dr. Luke, Ammo and Claude Kelly. She made the announcement after her live performance of "Domino" on the finale of "American Idol" last week, singing with season twelve finalist Angie Miller who puts the Brit as her own personal idol and whom Jessie J personally invited to join her on her summer tour in the U.K.
Posting a message on her Twitter page last night, "The Voice UK" mentor Jessie J told fans to visit her official site to catch the teaser clip. "It's scary opening yourself up to the world, to create intrigue around your life. It's also the most exhilarating feeling to feel free," she tweeted along with the word "intrigue."
"Jessie is doing something that right now would probably be unheard of in that she's not apologizing for big vocals," album producer Kelly revealed about the artist. "It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses."
Jessie J's "Wild (Acoustic)" music video
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday