First Photos of 'Bonnie and Clyde' Miniseries
The infamous bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow are brought to life in a new Lifetime/History miniseries. How the characters will look like as portrayed by Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger has been revealed in first three official photos from "Bonnie & Clyde", just in time for the 79th anniversary of Bonnie and Clyde's death.
Hirsch's Bonnie, donning a black-and-yellow outfit, and Grainger's Clyde, who suits up in a brown number, hold a gun each in two of the pictures. In the third photo, which features trees as the background, Clyde has his shirt covered in mud as Bonnie stands next to him and leans against their vintage car.
Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the upcoming "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries is based on the true story of bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. "Modern Family" actress Sarah Hyland is cast as Blanche Barrow, the wife of Clyde's brother Buck and the famed outlaw's partner in crime in the Barrow Gang. Lane Garrison will portray Buck.
Oscar nominee Bruce Beresford directs the miniseries, with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron serving as executive producers. The four-hour event will air on Lifetime, History Channel and A&E later this year.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik