First Photos of 'Bonnie and Clyde' Miniseries
The infamous bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow are brought to life in a new Lifetime/History miniseries. How the characters will look like as portrayed by Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger has been revealed in first three official photos from "Bonnie & Clyde", just in time for the 79th anniversary of Bonnie and Clyde's death.
Hirsch's Bonnie, donning a black-and-yellow outfit, and Grainger's Clyde, who suits up in a brown number, hold a gun each in two of the pictures. In the third photo, which features trees as the background, Clyde has his shirt covered in mud as Bonnie stands next to him and leans against their vintage car.
Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the upcoming "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries is based on the true story of bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. "Modern Family" actress Sarah Hyland is cast as Blanche Barrow, the wife of Clyde's brother Buck and the famed outlaw's partner in crime in the Barrow Gang. Lane Garrison will portray Buck.
Oscar nominee Bruce Beresford directs the miniseries, with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron serving as executive producers. The four-hour event will air on Lifetime, History Channel and A&E later this year.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?