First Photos of 'Bonnie and Clyde' Miniseries
The infamous bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow are brought to life in a new Lifetime/History miniseries. How the characters will look like as portrayed by Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger has been revealed in first three official photos from "Bonnie & Clyde", just in time for the 79th anniversary of Bonnie and Clyde's death.
Hirsch's Bonnie, donning a black-and-yellow outfit, and Grainger's Clyde, who suits up in a brown number, hold a gun each in two of the pictures. In the third photo, which features trees as the background, Clyde has his shirt covered in mud as Bonnie stands next to him and leans against their vintage car.
Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the upcoming "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries is based on the true story of bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. "Modern Family" actress Sarah Hyland is cast as Blanche Barrow, the wife of Clyde's brother Buck and the famed outlaw's partner in crime in the Barrow Gang. Lane Garrison will portray Buck.
Oscar nominee Bruce Beresford directs the miniseries, with Craig Zadan and Neil Meron serving as executive producers. The four-hour event will air on Lifetime, History Channel and A&E later this year.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7