Amanda Bynes Rants on Twitter, Wants to Sue Magazine Over 'Fake Altered Photos'
Amanda Bynes wrote a lengthy Twitter post, saying that she would sue a magazine because of alleged fake photos. Amanda tweeted on Thursday, May 23, saying that she did an exclusive interview with In Touch magazine, but she was very disappointed with the result. Amanda even assumed that the magazine did it because "they f**king hate me."
The interview has been published in a recent issue. The issue used an older picture of her and announced on the front page that there would be exclusive pictures from Amanda's New York apartment. However, the actress claimed that the pictures were not from her home and she did not like its choice of cover picture.
"They used an old shot of me on the cover with a bad angle of my old nose before I had surgery to reshape my profile and to remove the webbing from my eyes," she wrote. "That's not my bed! Those aren't my toes! My toes are pedicured! I have to sue because that's not my apartment, those aren't my clothes!" she added angrily.
"They morphed photos of my face onto someone's body to ruin my life! I have to make a big deal of this and sue because that's not me! I care about my appearance so I have to defend myself! I look like a different person now that I had surgery! Why did they put an old shot of me on the cover? I don't look like that anymore! I only want photos of my gorgeous new nose on the cover of tabloids and real magazines!" she said in the post.
It is not the first time Amanda gets angry with news outlets. She once tweeted that she wanted to sue several sites and magazines over negative publicity and suggestion that she needed help.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama