Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Joanna Garcia and her baseball player husband Nick Swisher. The "Better with You" actress and the former New York Yankees player, who got married in December 2010, have just welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The news broke out after the Cleveland Indians first baseman was placed on paternity leave Tuesday, May 21. "Everybody's doing pretty well," Indians Manager Terry Francona told Cleveland's Plain Dealer. "Everybody's healthy. He's obviously over-the-top excited, proud, all that stuff."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher, 32, announced her pregnancy on Twitter last November and later revealed the sex of the baby. "I am so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd have a little girl, but over the last six months, the pink and purple dresses that I've bought, I'm telling you. . . My wife, Jo, she says, 'You're going to spoil that little girl so much.' I can't wait, man," he said.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune