Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Joanna Garcia and her baseball player husband Nick Swisher. The "Better with You" actress and the former New York Yankees player, who got married in December 2010, have just welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The news broke out after the Cleveland Indians first baseman was placed on paternity leave Tuesday, May 21. "Everybody's doing pretty well," Indians Manager Terry Francona told Cleveland's Plain Dealer. "Everybody's healthy. He's obviously over-the-top excited, proud, all that stuff."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher, 32, announced her pregnancy on Twitter last November and later revealed the sex of the baby. "I am so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd have a little girl, but over the last six months, the pink and purple dresses that I've bought, I'm telling you. . . My wife, Jo, she says, 'You're going to spoil that little girl so much.' I can't wait, man," he said.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'