Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Joanna Garcia and her baseball player husband Nick Swisher. The "Better with You" actress and the former New York Yankees player, who got married in December 2010, have just welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The news broke out after the Cleveland Indians first baseman was placed on paternity leave Tuesday, May 21. "Everybody's doing pretty well," Indians Manager Terry Francona told Cleveland's Plain Dealer. "Everybody's healthy. He's obviously over-the-top excited, proud, all that stuff."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher, 32, announced her pregnancy on Twitter last November and later revealed the sex of the baby. "I am so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd have a little girl, but over the last six months, the pink and purple dresses that I've bought, I'm telling you. . . My wife, Jo, she says, 'You're going to spoil that little girl so much.' I can't wait, man," he said.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed