Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Joanna Garcia and her baseball player husband Nick Swisher. The "Better with You" actress and the former New York Yankees player, who got married in December 2010, have just welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The news broke out after the Cleveland Indians first baseman was placed on paternity leave Tuesday, May 21. "Everybody's doing pretty well," Indians Manager Terry Francona told Cleveland's Plain Dealer. "Everybody's healthy. He's obviously over-the-top excited, proud, all that stuff."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher, 32, announced her pregnancy on Twitter last November and later revealed the sex of the baby. "I am so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd have a little girl, but over the last six months, the pink and purple dresses that I've bought, I'm telling you. . . My wife, Jo, she says, 'You're going to spoil that little girl so much.' I can't wait, man," he said.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle