Joanna Garcia and Nick Swisher Welcome Baby Girl
Congratulations are in order for Joanna Garcia and her baseball player husband Nick Swisher. The "Better with You" actress and the former New York Yankees player, who got married in December 2010, have just welcomed their first child, a baby girl.
The news broke out after the Cleveland Indians first baseman was placed on paternity leave Tuesday, May 21. "Everybody's doing pretty well," Indians Manager Terry Francona told Cleveland's Plain Dealer. "Everybody's healthy. He's obviously over-the-top excited, proud, all that stuff."
Garcia, 33, and Swisher, 32, announced her pregnancy on Twitter last November and later revealed the sex of the baby. "I am so excited. I never in a million years thought I'd have a little girl, but over the last six months, the pink and purple dresses that I've bought, I'm telling you. . . My wife, Jo, she says, 'You're going to spoil that little girl so much.' I can't wait, man," he said.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?