Bill Hader Disses Justin Bieber, Praises Classy Justin Timberlake
Bill Hader is not impressed by his experience of working with Justin Bieber when the teen came to "Saturday Night Live" studio to film his hosting gig. In an interview with Howard Stern on XiriusXM's radio show, the comedian recalled how Bieber took up a lot of space backstage with his minions.
Hader, who just left "SNL", first sang praise for Justin Timberlake, who has hosted the variety show several times, "He's great...Also, guy doesn't show up with anybody. It's just him." But then, he expressed his irritation towards Bieber when comparing the two famous Justins.
"Justin Bieber showed up with like 20 guys. And every time, backstage is a very small constructed place, he had a guy holding a slice of pizza, a guy holding a Diet Coke. You were trying to fight around all these people to get dressed. Timberlake, it was just him. He's a real class act, that guy."
Hader also pokes fun at the other celeb hosts. "Ashton Kutcher tried to have sex with that llama we keep backstage and Tom Brady used one of Lorne's suits as toilet paper, even though we bought him the fancy stuff, and Gwyneth Paltrow, well, she was the worst of all. She gave the writers the idea for The Californians. We hated it, too."
More Bill Hader News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series