Vin Diesel and Ludacris Heat Up 'Fast and Furious 6' L.A. Premiere
Vin Diesel and Ludacris headed to Los Angeles for the premiere of their latest film "Fast and Furious 6" on May 21. Leaving his suit behind was Diesel, who came in a white shirt under a black jacket and jeans. The rapper, meanwhile, donned a white tux, red shirt, plaid bow tie and ruby earrings for the event at Gibson Amphitheatre.
Joining them later was Sung Kang, who cut his black hair short and sported a plaid suit and lavender shirt. Luke Evans, who villainizes the action-packed film as Owen Shaw, looked handsome in his three-piece suit. As for Tyrese Gibson, he opted for a classic tuxedo jacket with a red-trimmed handkerchief as the accessory.
Female co-stars were also in attendance. Short-haired Elsa Pataky looked chic in a sparkling, navy blue shorts ensemble, and Michelle Rodriguez went for a classy style in a one-shoulder white dress. Joining the ladies was Gina Carano, wearing an Amanda Wakeley Atelier dress and Dana Rebecca Designs earrings.
Justin Lin-directed "Fast 6" follows Dom and Brian as they are recruited by agent Hobbs to track an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries. The high-octane flick is set to race to theaters in the United States on May 24.
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps