Vin Diesel and Ludacris Heat Up 'Fast and Furious 6' L.A. Premiere
Vin Diesel and Ludacris headed to Los Angeles for the premiere of their latest film "Fast and Furious 6" on May 21. Leaving his suit behind was Diesel, who came in a white shirt under a black jacket and jeans. The rapper, meanwhile, donned a white tux, red shirt, plaid bow tie and ruby earrings for the event at Gibson Amphitheatre.
Joining them later was Sung Kang, who cut his black hair short and sported a plaid suit and lavender shirt. Luke Evans, who villainizes the action-packed film as Owen Shaw, looked handsome in his three-piece suit. As for Tyrese Gibson, he opted for a classic tuxedo jacket with a red-trimmed handkerchief as the accessory.
Female co-stars were also in attendance. Short-haired Elsa Pataky looked chic in a sparkling, navy blue shorts ensemble, and Michelle Rodriguez went for a classy style in a one-shoulder white dress. Joining the ladies was Gina Carano, wearing an Amanda Wakeley Atelier dress and Dana Rebecca Designs earrings.
Justin Lin-directed "Fast 6" follows Dom and Brian as they are recruited by agent Hobbs to track an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries. The high-octane flick is set to race to theaters in the United States on May 24.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton