Beyonce Knowles, Angelina Jolie and Oprah Winfrey Among Forbes' Most Powerful Women
Forbes reveals their annual list of World's Most Powerful Women. Beyonce Knowles and Angelina Jolie make the cut, being grouped as "the new celebrity role models." They join frequent occupant on the list like Oprah Winfrey and Hillary Clinton.
Queen Bey sits at the 17th place, four slots under former daytime TV queen Oprah who falls a little from No. 11 last year. Angie, who was recently lauded for going public with her double mastectomy, is recognized for her charity works with the U.N. She lands at No. 37.
Colombian singer Shakira and supermodel Gisele Bundchen enter the list at No. 52 and 95 respectively; also thanks to their tireless effort with the U.N. "Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara joins the list at No. 38.
Taking the most coveted No. 1 spot is German Chancellor Angela Merkel. She has made the list eight times over the past 10 years and topped it seven times. Also on the top 5 list is former Secretary of State Hillary at No. 4 and First Lady Michelle Obama at No. 4.
Full list of the 100 women who represent agents of change in the world can be obtained on Forbes.com.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months