Eva Longoria Gets Master's Degree in Chicano Studies, Tweets Pics From Graduation Day
Eva Longoria is a true beauty with brain. The "Desperate Housewives" actress has just graduated with a master's degree at California State University in Chicano Studies. She excitedly shares her excitement by posting a series of pictures from her graduation day.
"Big day today!!! Very excited to graduate for my Master's degree in Chicano Studies! You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" she tweeted the big news to her followers.
She was soon flooded with congratulatory messages from family, friends and fans. Marcia Cross tweeted, "Huge congratulations on your graduation today!!!! From Canne to Cap and Gown. You are really something. Xoxo m." Bill Rancic wrote, "Congrats Eva!"
Additionally, Jane Fonda wrote a blogpost of how inspired she was by the Latina actress after they met at Cannes. "She does these things with such ease and grace," Fonda said, noting that Longoria managed to finish her master's degree amidst her busy schedule working in the industry and running her charity. "She left this morning to return to Los Angeles for her graduation," Fonda said.
Chicano Studies is a "field that advances a critical understanding of the Chicana/o and Latina/o experience in the United States. Courses reflect a multidisciplinary approach to the understanding of Chicana/o and Latina/o histories, politics, culture, language and education."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly