Eva Longoria Gets Master's Degree in Chicano Studies, Tweets Pics From Graduation Day
Eva Longoria is a true beauty with brain. The "Desperate Housewives" actress has just graduated with a master's degree at California State University in Chicano Studies. She excitedly shares her excitement by posting a series of pictures from her graduation day.
"Big day today!!! Very excited to graduate for my Master's degree in Chicano Studies! You're never too old or too busy to continue your education!" she tweeted the big news to her followers.
She was soon flooded with congratulatory messages from family, friends and fans. Marcia Cross tweeted, "Huge congratulations on your graduation today!!!! From Canne to Cap and Gown. You are really something. Xoxo m." Bill Rancic wrote, "Congrats Eva!"
Additionally, Jane Fonda wrote a blogpost of how inspired she was by the Latina actress after they met at Cannes. "She does these things with such ease and grace," Fonda said, noting that Longoria managed to finish her master's degree amidst her busy schedule working in the industry and running her charity. "She left this morning to return to Los Angeles for her graduation," Fonda said.
Chicano Studies is a "field that advances a critical understanding of the Chicana/o and Latina/o experience in the United States. Courses reflect a multidisciplinary approach to the understanding of Chicana/o and Latina/o histories, politics, culture, language and education."
More Eva Longoria News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say