Paris Hilton Joins Birdman's Cash Money Records
Hotel heiress and socialite Paris Hilton wants to revive her music career and she signed up with Birdman's Cash Money Records to move closer to her goal. For her sophomore album, the 32-year-old celebrity would like to feature multiple hip-hop acts and joining the hip-hop recording superstar-filled label is looking to be a wise decision on her part.
"This is a lot different than my first album," Hilton said about her intended follow-up to her self-titled debut album released back in 2006. However, despite the presence of top hip-hop artists, Hilton said, "It's really going to be house music" with Afrojack serving as the record's producer.
Although her rep did not confirm the record deal, Cash Money Records CEO Birdman was quick to welcome the multi-media star to the family. "Welcome @ParisHilton to tha Family. RichgangRichgirl. YMCMB," the Young Money Cash Money Billionaires boss tweeted on Wednesday, May 22.
Meanwhile, Hilton made her own confirmation as well of joining the hip-hop label by posting the music video of "Last Night" on Twitter, her collaboration with Lil Wayne released late last year. "Love this song I recorded with @LilTunechi, Love Lil Wayne, he is so amazing! Can't wait for our new song! #I(heart)YMCMB," went the caption. By joining Cash Money Records, Hilton can have all the dream collaborations she wants with label mates Nicki Minaj, Drake and many others.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video