Jennifer Aniston Acts Super Naughty in First Trailers for 'We're the Millers'
Jennifer Aniston's latest film "We're the Millers" has recently debuted its first green band trailer as well as the red band one online. As previewed in both videos, Aniston is just in her naughtiest moments ever as she shows off her stripper skills for her portrayal of Rose, who is specially hired to be a part of Jason Sudeikis' fake family named "The Millers".
From director Rawson Marshall Thurber, the road-trip comedy follows Sudeikis' David Burke, a small-time pot dealer who hires a phony family as camouflage to bring two metric tons of weed from Mexico to Colorado. The plan includes working with cynical stripper Rose as his pretend wife, along with homeless Casey and geeky Kenny as their fake children.
In addition to the trailers, the four stars are featured in the film's first poster. Giving straight-to-the-point details of each character, the poster sees them posing for an awkward fake-family photo.
"Nancy Drew" star Emma Roberts takes on the role of Casey with Will Poulter playing her so-called brother Kenny. Ed Helms, who has just recently promoted "The Hangover Part III" in L.A. with Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis, also makes an appearance in the upcoming flick.
Filmed in North Carolina and New Mexico, "We're the Millers" is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on August 9.
"We're the Millers" Green Band Trailer:
"We're the Millers" Red Band Trailer :
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift