Kim Kardashian Struggles to Accept Her Pregnant Body: 'How the F**k Did I Look Like This'
Kim Kardashian had a hard time accepting her changing body during the first stage of her pregnancy. The mom-to-be showed her frustration on camera during a promo for the upcoming eighth season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
"How the F**k did I look like this?" Kanye West's baby mama lamented. In another scene, she looked shocked when checking out her growing belly on a mirror.
"It was really hard for me to accept that the body changes, and I was having a different kind of pregnancy than Kourtney did," she additionally said to Us Weekly at E!'s Upfront event last month. "She made it look really easy, but ever since the baby started to kick I've really embraced it. Now I love being pregnant!"
One thing she took a note from her older sister is toughening up to face critics. "Kourtney warned me that when I got pregnant, people's opinions would be on an all-time high and people would chime in," she said in another occasion. Now that she has experienced it herself, she uttered, "Now I see what she means!"
Kim was indeed constantly criticized for her choice of maternity dresses. Some once harshly called her outfit a table cloth when she attended Met Gala dressing her pregnancy curves in a tight floral-printed Givenchy gown with turtleneck and thigh-high slit.
Vanity Fair even blatantly edited her out of their "best dressed" list. Instead of finding a picture of a solo Kanye West at the event, the magazine cuts a photo of the rapper and his baby mama together for his profile pic. He still could clearly be seen holding hands with her.
But Kim needs no worry because she got her beau and her sisters back no matter what. Khloe Kardashian recently slammed her sister's critics, "I cannot tolerate one more vicious attack on my sister! For anyone to ever criticize a woman who is growing another life inside of her is true scum in my eyes."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'