Justin Bieber Threatens His Guests With $5M Suit for Leaking Private Info
Guests of Justin Bieber's party must obey rules applied by the pop star, or else they will be hit with a $5 million lawsuit. They are required to sign a Liability Waiver and Release to make sure that they will not reveal anything about the singer's private event or his guests.
A copy of the document which was obtained by TMZ states several details such as prohibition to make photos or recording of his Calabasas home party and spread them to social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. In addition, guests are not allowed to talk about anything related to "physical health, or the philosophical, spiritual or other views or characteristics" of the singer and other guests. Failure to fulfill the points will cause them to pay $5 million in damage.
The waiver also includes warning to the guests that Bieber's private party may be "potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained." Risks such as "minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death" may come along with the activities.
In other news, Fox News recently announced that Selena Gomez's former lover landed on number 7 of Most Popular Woman on the Web. The result was based on Google search trend compiled by COED Magazine in 2010. In 2011, he even got number 2 spot. However, he was not included on the 2012 list.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video