Justin Bieber Threatens His Guests With $5M Suit for Leaking Private Info
Guests of Justin Bieber's party must obey rules applied by the pop star, or else they will be hit with a $5 million lawsuit. They are required to sign a Liability Waiver and Release to make sure that they will not reveal anything about the singer's private event or his guests.
A copy of the document which was obtained by TMZ states several details such as prohibition to make photos or recording of his Calabasas home party and spread them to social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. In addition, guests are not allowed to talk about anything related to "physical health, or the philosophical, spiritual or other views or characteristics" of the singer and other guests. Failure to fulfill the points will cause them to pay $5 million in damage.
The waiver also includes warning to the guests that Bieber's private party may be "potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained." Risks such as "minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death" may come along with the activities.
In other news, Fox News recently announced that Selena Gomez's former lover landed on number 7 of Most Popular Woman on the Web. The result was based on Google search trend compiled by COED Magazine in 2010. In 2011, he even got number 2 spot. However, he was not included on the 2012 list.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby