Justin Bieber Threatens His Guests With $5M Suit for Leaking Private Info
Guests of Justin Bieber's party must obey rules applied by the pop star, or else they will be hit with a $5 million lawsuit. They are required to sign a Liability Waiver and Release to make sure that they will not reveal anything about the singer's private event or his guests.
A copy of the document which was obtained by TMZ states several details such as prohibition to make photos or recording of his Calabasas home party and spread them to social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. In addition, guests are not allowed to talk about anything related to "physical health, or the philosophical, spiritual or other views or characteristics" of the singer and other guests. Failure to fulfill the points will cause them to pay $5 million in damage.
The waiver also includes warning to the guests that Bieber's private party may be "potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained." Risks such as "minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death" may come along with the activities.
In other news, Fox News recently announced that Selena Gomez's former lover landed on number 7 of Most Popular Woman on the Web. The result was based on Google search trend compiled by COED Magazine in 2010. In 2011, he even got number 2 spot. However, he was not included on the 2012 list.
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role