Rumer Willis to Hang Out With 'Pretty Little Liars' in Season 4
Rumer Willis is going to get acquainted with "Pretty Little Liars". The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has been tapped as a guest star in the upcoming fourth season of the teen drama series.
The Joanne of "The House Bunny" will portray Zoe, an organizer of a worldwide charity, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She is described as "the type of girl who will change the world and keep her sense of humor at the same time."
The 24-year-old actress is currently slated to appear in one episode scheduled to air in July, but there's a possibility that the character will recur in more episodes.
The new season of "Pretty Little Liars" will premiere Tuesday, June 11 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on ABC Family. According to the synopsis, the Liars are desperate to uncover what new scheme "A" has in store for them in the wake of the lodge fire, and have no choice but to turn to Mona for answers, now that she is also being targeted.
Aria struggles with seeing Ezra in the wake of their breakup, and Emily starts to make plans for life after high school. Meanwhile, "A" sets Toby on a new path, what's in the trunk is revealed, and a shocking discovery reverberates through Rosewood.
Rumer has previously had a number of guest-starring gigs, including in two episodes of "CSI: NY" and most recently an episode of "Hawaii Five-0". She also recurred on the recently-canceled "90210".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl