Rumer Willis to Hang Out With 'Pretty Little Liars' in Season 4
Rumer Willis is going to get acquainted with "Pretty Little Liars". The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has been tapped as a guest star in the upcoming fourth season of the teen drama series.
The Joanne of "The House Bunny" will portray Zoe, an organizer of a worldwide charity, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. She is described as "the type of girl who will change the world and keep her sense of humor at the same time."
The 24-year-old actress is currently slated to appear in one episode scheduled to air in July, but there's a possibility that the character will recur in more episodes.
The new season of "Pretty Little Liars" will premiere Tuesday, June 11 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on ABC Family. According to the synopsis, the Liars are desperate to uncover what new scheme "A" has in store for them in the wake of the lodge fire, and have no choice but to turn to Mona for answers, now that she is also being targeted.
Aria struggles with seeing Ezra in the wake of their breakup, and Emily starts to make plans for life after high school. Meanwhile, "A" sets Toby on a new path, what's in the trunk is revealed, and a shocking discovery reverberates through Rosewood.
Rumer has previously had a number of guest-starring gigs, including in two episodes of "CSI: NY" and most recently an episode of "Hawaii Five-0". She also recurred on the recently-canceled "90210".
More Pretty Little Liars News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money