Video: Jessica Sanchez Covers Pitbull's 'Feel This Moment' on 'Dancing with the Stars'
"American Idol" season eleven runner-up Jessica Sanchez dropped by the season finale of "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, May 21, singing a slow and mellow cover of Pitbull's dance track "Feel This Moment". The 17-year-old belter toned down the up-tempo track to match the poignant montage of the "DWTS" finalists' best moments on the show that was played along with the performance.
Singing the parts originally sung by Christina Aguilera, Sanchez veered away from the powerful belting style done by "The Voice" mentor and went for a more subtle, softer delivery that was more fitting for the heart-tugging montage. Although it sounded like she almost missed the high notes by not belting out and opting for an almost whispering falsetto at some points in the song, it went well with the emotional video for the season sixteen finalists.
Other top acts joining the "DWTS" star-studded season-ender were Pitbull himself, "Gentleman" hitmaker PSY, and former contestant on the show Wynnona Judd. After all the musical acts performed, the contest's Mirror Mall trophy was finally handed out to grand winner Kellie Pickler, who herself was an "Idol" alum from the fifth season of the FOX reality singing competition.
Besting Disney star Zendaya Coleman who placed second and Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones who finished at the third place, Pickler was the consistent fan favorite. As she held onto pro dancing partner Derek Hough, she exclaimed, "Oh my God! This is amazing! Oh my God!"
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered