Chief Keef Busted for Smoking Marijuana in Hotel
Chief Keef makes no secret of his love for marijuana, but the staff at LeMeridan Hotel in Dunwoody, Georgia didn't share that fondness. A security guard called 911 when he "observed smoke and a smell of marijuana from a room" he was staying at.
Chief, 17, was arrested for one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct and was booked under his real name Keith Farrelle Cozart into the DeKalb County Jail Monday, May 20. He was released on his own recognizance Tuesday morning at 3:20 A.M.
The young rapper later posted his mugshot online and wrote, "Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail in Atlanta Mad As f***." One day before being picked up by police, he was in Georgia filming a music video with fellow MC Gucci Mane for "Darker".
The arrest came just two months after Chief was released from prison for a probation violation. He was actually banned from having any contact with firearm after getting 18 months of probation for pointing a gun at a Chicago cop, but he was caught on camera firing a rifle at a gun range during a music promotion.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery