Chief Keef Busted for Smoking Marijuana in Hotel
Chief Keef makes no secret of his love for marijuana, but the staff at LeMeridan Hotel in Dunwoody, Georgia didn't share that fondness. A security guard called 911 when he "observed smoke and a smell of marijuana from a room" he was staying at.
Chief, 17, was arrested for one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct and was booked under his real name Keith Farrelle Cozart into the DeKalb County Jail Monday, May 20. He was released on his own recognizance Tuesday morning at 3:20 A.M.
The young rapper later posted his mugshot online and wrote, "Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail in Atlanta Mad As f***." One day before being picked up by police, he was in Georgia filming a music video with fellow MC Gucci Mane for "Darker".
The arrest came just two months after Chief was released from prison for a probation violation. He was actually banned from having any contact with firearm after getting 18 months of probation for pointing a gun at a Chicago cop, but he was caught on camera firing a rifle at a gun range during a music promotion.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert