Chief Keef Busted for Smoking Marijuana in Hotel
Chief Keef makes no secret of his love for marijuana, but the staff at LeMeridan Hotel in Dunwoody, Georgia didn't share that fondness. A security guard called 911 when he "observed smoke and a smell of marijuana from a room" he was staying at.
Chief, 17, was arrested for one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct and was booked under his real name Keith Farrelle Cozart into the DeKalb County Jail Monday, May 20. He was released on his own recognizance Tuesday morning at 3:20 A.M.
The young rapper later posted his mugshot online and wrote, "Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail in Atlanta Mad As f***." One day before being picked up by police, he was in Georgia filming a music video with fellow MC Gucci Mane for "Darker".
The arrest came just two months after Chief was released from prison for a probation violation. He was actually banned from having any contact with firearm after getting 18 months of probation for pointing a gun at a Chicago cop, but he was caught on camera firing a rifle at a gun range during a music promotion.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch