Chief Keef Busted for Smoking Marijuana in Hotel
Chief Keef makes no secret of his love for marijuana, but the staff at LeMeridan Hotel in Dunwoody, Georgia didn't share that fondness. A security guard called 911 when he "observed smoke and a smell of marijuana from a room" he was staying at.
Chief, 17, was arrested for one misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct and was booked under his real name Keith Farrelle Cozart into the DeKalb County Jail Monday, May 20. He was released on his own recognizance Tuesday morning at 3:20 A.M.
The young rapper later posted his mugshot online and wrote, "Jus Got Out Of Dekalb County jail in Atlanta Mad As f***." One day before being picked up by police, he was in Georgia filming a music video with fellow MC Gucci Mane for "Darker".
The arrest came just two months after Chief was released from prison for a probation violation. He was actually banned from having any contact with firearm after getting 18 months of probation for pointing a gun at a Chicago cop, but he was caught on camera firing a rifle at a gun range during a music promotion.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'