Kristen Stewart Reportedly Spends 'All Day' in Taylor Swift's Home Following Robert Pattinson Split
Kristen Stewart apparently sought for comfort to her celebrity friend Taylor Swift after her romantic relationship with "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson ended recently. Us Weekly reported that Stewart went to Swift's place on Monday, May 20, in a friend's car. She later "spent all day" with Swift before she went back home.
Stewart's former lover, who was spotted leaving the house they shared with suitcases, a bike and other personal things, however, seemed to be in a good mood after the split. A source told PEOPLE that the "Bel Ami" actor was "all smiles" when he left Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in a recent night out.
The source told the news outlet that Pattinson and his friends arrived at a little after 1 A.M. The group occupied a table at the back of the club. "He sat on the couch at his table and sipped on multiple vodka cocktails throughout the evening. You'd never know he had just gone through a breakup. He was smiling the entire night and was in a really good mood. There wasn't a trace of sadness on his face," the source revealed.
The source continued explaining, "He spent most of the night chatting with a brunette. There was definitely some flirting going on but it was all just talking, there was nothing physical going on between them and they never touched each other."
Stewart and the British actor once decided to call it quits after Stewart cheated on him with the director of "Snow White and the Huntsman", Rupert Sanders. Stewart later apologized and the two rekindled their relationship.
Although their love story looked fine this year, they were reported having a big argument a few days ago, which finally led to the split. "She tried, they both tried. They're both good people. It was just not the right thing for either of them right now," a source said.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake