'Transformers 4' Likely Features New Robots
JoBlo has provided an update on Michael Bay-directed "Transformers 4". The site learns that the latest action-packed film in the "Transformers" film series will feature not only Mark Wahlberg and his human co-stars, but also new robots that will jump into action alongside Bumblebee and Optimus Prime.
[SPOILER ALERT!] Fan-favorite Dinobots, including Grimlock, are said to make grand appearances in the much-anticipated flick from scribe Ehren Kruger. Besides that, the site claims that one of the villains in the film will be Lockdown, who "has a ship full of decommissioned Transformers, including the Dinobots, which are somehow brought back to life by a captured Optimus Prime."
Despite partly filming in China, the film reportedly will see a vicious battle between Prime and Grimlock as well as Bumblebee and Swoop in Hong Kong. Autobots Hound, Drift and the Decepticon Galvatron are rumored making their debut in the film as well.
Up to now, no one, including Bay, has confirmed the truth behind the news yet.
The robot-themed tale has recently added its first Chinese star Li Bingbing to the cast ensemble. The actress will soon be joined by other established Chinese actors along with four talents that are discovered through a reality TV show named "Transformers 4 Chinese Actor Talent Search".
Villainized by Kelsey Grammer, the film is set for a June 27, 2014 release in the United States.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says