Report: 'American Idol' Alum Allison Iraheta Eloped With Matthew Hager
Allison Iraheta is a married woman, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The fourth-place finisher on "American Idol" season 8 reportedly eloped with songwriter/producer Matthew Hager, who's also her bandmate in Halo Circus, in January.
Iraheta, 21, met Hager through a friend, guitarist David Immerman. They wrote a song together and joined in a band. "Matthew said we should write a song and have fun," she told THR. "Two or three weeks after that we wrote our first song."
"We liked being creative, and I thought it might be an opportunity to reintroduce myself to the music world. And it was," she added. "Our souls were patched together in this project. It was so honest. We felt like a family, so we continued to write as a band."
Hager has previously worked with the likes of Duran Duran, Scott Weiland, Mandy Moore and Backstreet Boys.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?