Report: 'American Idol' Alum Allison Iraheta Eloped With Matthew Hager
Allison Iraheta is a married woman, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The fourth-place finisher on "American Idol" season 8 reportedly eloped with songwriter/producer Matthew Hager, who's also her bandmate in Halo Circus, in January.
Iraheta, 21, met Hager through a friend, guitarist David Immerman. They wrote a song together and joined in a band. "Matthew said we should write a song and have fun," she told THR. "Two or three weeks after that we wrote our first song."
"We liked being creative, and I thought it might be an opportunity to reintroduce myself to the music world. And it was," she added. "Our souls were patched together in this project. It was so honest. We felt like a family, so we continued to write as a band."
Hager has previously worked with the likes of Duran Duran, Scott Weiland, Mandy Moore and Backstreet Boys.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna