Report: 'American Idol' Alum Allison Iraheta Eloped With Matthew Hager
Allison Iraheta is a married woman, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The fourth-place finisher on "American Idol" season 8 reportedly eloped with songwriter/producer Matthew Hager, who's also her bandmate in Halo Circus, in January.
Iraheta, 21, met Hager through a friend, guitarist David Immerman. They wrote a song together and joined in a band. "Matthew said we should write a song and have fun," she told THR. "Two or three weeks after that we wrote our first song."
"We liked being creative, and I thought it might be an opportunity to reintroduce myself to the music world. And it was," she added. "Our souls were patched together in this project. It was so honest. We felt like a family, so we continued to write as a band."
Hager has previously worked with the likes of Duran Duran, Scott Weiland, Mandy Moore and Backstreet Boys.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters