Report: 'American Idol' Alum Allison Iraheta Eloped With Matthew Hager
Allison Iraheta is a married woman, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The fourth-place finisher on "American Idol" season 8 reportedly eloped with songwriter/producer Matthew Hager, who's also her bandmate in Halo Circus, in January.
Iraheta, 21, met Hager through a friend, guitarist David Immerman. They wrote a song together and joined in a band. "Matthew said we should write a song and have fun," she told THR. "Two or three weeks after that we wrote our first song."
"We liked being creative, and I thought it might be an opportunity to reintroduce myself to the music world. And it was," she added. "Our souls were patched together in this project. It was so honest. We felt like a family, so we continued to write as a band."
Hager has previously worked with the likes of Duran Duran, Scott Weiland, Mandy Moore and Backstreet Boys.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13