Report: 'American Idol' Alum Allison Iraheta Eloped With Matthew Hager
Allison Iraheta is a married woman, The Hollywood Reporter reports. The fourth-place finisher on "American Idol" season 8 reportedly eloped with songwriter/producer Matthew Hager, who's also her bandmate in Halo Circus, in January.
Iraheta, 21, met Hager through a friend, guitarist David Immerman. They wrote a song together and joined in a band. "Matthew said we should write a song and have fun," she told THR. "Two or three weeks after that we wrote our first song."
"We liked being creative, and I thought it might be an opportunity to reintroduce myself to the music world. And it was," she added. "Our souls were patched together in this project. It was so honest. We felt like a family, so we continued to write as a band."
Hager has previously worked with the likes of Duran Duran, Scott Weiland, Mandy Moore and Backstreet Boys.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch