Ashley Tisdale Is Afraid Stalker Fan Will Shoot Her
Ashley Tisdale has re-submitted a request to get a 5000-yard restraining order against Nicholas Fiore, a fan who has sent more than 18,000 tweets to her since 2012. In a document which was submitted to the court on Tuesday, May 21, the "Aliens in the Attic" star said that Fiore was delusional and dangerous.
Tisdale revealed in the document that Fiore visited her home twice. He even disguised himself as a delivery man to gain access to her house. Fiore also sent numerous tweets of song lyrics with a reference to gun. Tisdale is afraid that the crazed fan will hurt her or people she loves. "If an immediate order is not granted, [Fiore] will attempt to cause or cause severe bodily harm to myself and my boyfriend," read the document which was obtained by TMZ.
Last week, the judge only ordered Fiore to keep 100-yard distance from the actress. A hearing is scheduled for June 5.
Tisdale is not the only one who has problems with stalkers. Last week, a fan of Taylor Swift was arrested after he swam to the singer's Rhode Island beach house. The police questioned the 22-year-old man who emerged from water about 1 mile from the house.
According to sources, the man admitted that he swam to the house to see Swift, but he saw her security team and decided to swim back. The man was put under custody for trespassing. Westerly Police Department also contacted Swift's security team to discuss the matter.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital