Jon Bon Jovi Calls Justin Bieber 'A**hole' for Coming Late to Concert
Jon Bon Jovi scolded Justin Bieber after the 19-year-old pop singer came almost two hours late to O2 Arena concert in London last March. During his band tour in Viena, Jon told London Evening Standard, "Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new."
The founder of popular rock band Bon Jovi went on saying, "They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives." He added, "Or in that kid's case, 80 minutes of their lives."
"Do it once, you can be forgiven," he warned. "Do it enough times and shame on you. They won't be back. Then it just becomes a cliche. It's really not cool -you're an a**hole. Go to f**in' work!"
Jon isn't the only one who is fed up with Justin's behavior. Addressing an incident where the "Beauty and a Beat" singer got booed when receiving his Milestone Award at 2013 Billboard Music Awards last Sunday, May 19, a music industry pro commented, "A lot of people are just tired of Bieber and his antics."
"He's such a whiner and is always acting up," the music pro said. "I know he's still a teenager, but come on! He's been in the business for years now. He should know how to act. I think those boos were just some folks letting off steam."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs