Shakira and Usher Lose Another Protege in 'The Voice' Latest Double Elimination
Team Shakira and Team Usher were another man down on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 21. The Latina songstress and the R&B singer bid farewell to Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley respectively in the latest elimination show, leaving them with only one protege each now.
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, meanwhile, amazingly managed to keep every singer on their teams. The eight remaining contestants will return next week in a live show before they are shrunk down to six.
The May 21 show was opened with a moving performance by coach Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert who sang "Over You" in honor of the Oklahoma tornado victims in his home state. "Fast and Furious 6" stars Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were spotted sitting among the audience.
More The Voice News
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role