Shakira and Usher Lose Another Protege in 'The Voice' Latest Double Elimination
Team Shakira and Team Usher were another man down on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 21. The Latina songstress and the R&B singer bid farewell to Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley respectively in the latest elimination show, leaving them with only one protege each now.
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, meanwhile, amazingly managed to keep every singer on their teams. The eight remaining contestants will return next week in a live show before they are shrunk down to six.
The May 21 show was opened with a moving performance by coach Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert who sang "Over You" in honor of the Oklahoma tornado victims in his home state. "Fast and Furious 6" stars Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were spotted sitting among the audience.
More The Voice News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress