Shakira and Usher Lose Another Protege in 'The Voice' Latest Double Elimination
Team Shakira and Team Usher were another man down on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 21. The Latina songstress and the R&B singer bid farewell to Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley respectively in the latest elimination show, leaving them with only one protege each now.
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, meanwhile, amazingly managed to keep every singer on their teams. The eight remaining contestants will return next week in a live show before they are shrunk down to six.
The May 21 show was opened with a moving performance by coach Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert who sang "Over You" in honor of the Oklahoma tornado victims in his home state. "Fast and Furious 6" stars Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were spotted sitting among the audience.
More The Voice News
- Emma Watson Interrupted by Her 'Embarrassing' Ringtone While in Interview
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini