Shakira and Usher Lose Another Protege in 'The Voice' Latest Double Elimination
Team Shakira and Team Usher were another man down on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 21. The Latina songstress and the R&B singer bid farewell to Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley respectively in the latest elimination show, leaving them with only one protege each now.
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, meanwhile, amazingly managed to keep every singer on their teams. The eight remaining contestants will return next week in a live show before they are shrunk down to six.
The May 21 show was opened with a moving performance by coach Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert who sang "Over You" in honor of the Oklahoma tornado victims in his home state. "Fast and Furious 6" stars Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were spotted sitting among the audience.
More The Voice News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie