Shakira and Usher Lose Another Protege in 'The Voice' Latest Double Elimination
Team Shakira and Team Usher were another man down on "The Voice" Tuesday, May 21. The Latina songstress and the R&B singer bid farewell to Kris Thomas and Josiah Hawley respectively in the latest elimination show, leaving them with only one protege each now.
Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, meanwhile, amazingly managed to keep every singer on their teams. The eight remaining contestants will return next week in a live show before they are shrunk down to six.
The May 21 show was opened with a moving performance by coach Blake and his wife Miranda Lambert who sang "Over You" in honor of the Oklahoma tornado victims in his home state. "Fast and Furious 6" stars Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez were spotted sitting among the audience.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3