Brad Pitt on His Life With Angelina Jolie and Six Children: 'I Love It'
Brad Pitt gushes about his family and how much he loves his fiancee Angelina Jolie and their six children in a June/July edition of Esquire. In an interview which was conducted before Angelina revealed that she had double mastectomy, Brad said that he always wanted a big family.
"I always thought that if I wanted to do a family, I wanted to do it big," he said. "I wanted there to be chaos in the house, there's constant chatter in our house, whether it's giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they're gone. I hate it. Maybe it's nice to be in a hotel room for a day - 'Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.' But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life," he gushed about his children.
Brad adores his broods and fiancee, and he shows it to them with sweet kisses and warm hugs. "Once I walked in and Angie was standing there and Zahara walked up and said, 'Daddy, you're not going to start making out with Mommy again, are you?' And it's like that. This is a guy who has tried not to do any sexy scenes with other women since he's met Angelina. He's crazy about her, and she's the same way about him," his friend Frank Pollaro recalled a scene when he was at Brad's house.
"No matter how hard he's working, if one of those kids runs by the window he'll get out of his chair and give them a kiss. And I don't think I've ever seen Angie without one of those children in her arms," Frank told the magazine.
Although he admitted that he only had some close friends, Brad said that the time he spent with them and his family was very precious. "I have very few friends. I have a handful of close friends and I have my family and I haven't known life to be any happier. I'm making things. I just haven't known life to be any happier," he concluded.
More Brad Pitt News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked