January Jones Says Son's Father Identity Is 'Not the Public's Business'
January Jones is still tight-lipped about the father of his son, Xander. In an interview with New York Times, the 35-year-old actress, who was famously linked to the likes of Josh Groban, Ashton Kutcher and Jason Sudeikis, insists that the identity of her son's father is "not the public's business."
"That's my son's business," she says and continues that it is important for her not to share her secret. She adds, "Jack Nicholson once told me: 'You should never give your personal life away, otherwise people will pick you apart. They'll never believe in your character.' "
"Women should have lots of secrets," she opines. "It's our right to have secrets. Otherwise, what would we write in our memoirs?"
Jones welcomed Xander in September 2011. Rumors suggested that Suidekis, who is now engaged to Olivia Wilde, could have been the father of Jones' now-20-month-old son. Other rumored possible fathers included actor Michael Fassbender and "X-Men: First Class" director Matthew Vaughn.
After giving birth to Xander, Jones made another headline by revealing that she ate the placenta. She said at that time, "It was like taking a vitamin blended into a smoothie. I'm a mammal. I nursed, I did all kinds of weird stuff."
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right