Taylor Swift Refuses to Answer Question About Justin Bieber at Billboard Music Awards
Taylor Swift was reluctant to answer question about Justin Bieber during a Q&A segment with the press after Billboard Music Awards. She refused to comment when asked what she thought about his Milestone Award win which he claimed at such a young age.
In related news, the country music crooner was caught on camera making a grossed-out face when Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were kissing backstage at the event. She was seen sticking her tongue out at her two friends' public display of affection.
Swift got the most gongs at the star-studded event last Sunday, May 19. She won 8 awards including the coveted Artist of the Year while Bieber bagged three prizes, one of which was for Milestone Award that he won over Swift and Bruno Mars.
Bieber got mixed reactions, claps and boos, when taking the stage to collect the prestigious award. "I'm 19 years old, I think I'm doing a pretty good job and basically, from my heart, I really wanna say it should really be about the music. It should be about the craft, the craft that I'm making," he said on stage, making it clear that he felt he deserved it. "This is not a gimmick. I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously and all this other bull should not be spoken of."
More Taylor Swift News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8