Jeremy Renner Takes Newborn Daughter Ava Out in Los Angeles
The first glimpse at Jeremy Renner's baby girl was revealed. The new dad was pictured taking a break from his busy schedule as an actor to take his newborn daughter Ava along with the mother of his child, Canadian model Sonni Pacheco, to do some shopping in Los Angeles early this week.
The Hawkeye of "The Avengers" opted for a black T-shirt, grey jeans and a baseball cap, while his baby mama showed off her slim post-baby body in a tank top and skinny jeans. She pushed their daughter's stroller as they walked side by side under the warm sunshine of the West Coast.
"The Bourne Legacy" actor was very hands-on, handling his daughter's car seat with care and secured it in his SUV. Paparazzi got a quick look at the baby, who looked to be sleeping soundly, when a pink blanket to keep her cozy and protected from the sun's ray was lifted.
Reports of Renner expecting his baby first sparked when he was overheard mentioning baby news to Eva Longoria at the Golden Globe Awards on January 13. He officially became a first-time father when the bundle of joy was born March 28. His daughter and his baby mama currently live with him in his apartment in Los Angeles.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy