Jeremy Renner Takes Newborn Daughter Ava Out in Los Angeles
The first glimpse at Jeremy Renner's baby girl was revealed. The new dad was pictured taking a break from his busy schedule as an actor to take his newborn daughter Ava along with the mother of his child, Canadian model Sonni Pacheco, to do some shopping in Los Angeles early this week.
The Hawkeye of "The Avengers" opted for a black T-shirt, grey jeans and a baseball cap, while his baby mama showed off her slim post-baby body in a tank top and skinny jeans. She pushed their daughter's stroller as they walked side by side under the warm sunshine of the West Coast.
"The Bourne Legacy" actor was very hands-on, handling his daughter's car seat with care and secured it in his SUV. Paparazzi got a quick look at the baby, who looked to be sleeping soundly, when a pink blanket to keep her cozy and protected from the sun's ray was lifted.
Reports of Renner expecting his baby first sparked when he was overheard mentioning baby news to Eva Longoria at the Golden Globe Awards on January 13. He officially became a first-time father when the bundle of joy was born March 28. His daughter and his baby mama currently live with him in his apartment in Los Angeles.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene