Robert Pattinson Spotted Moving Out of Kristen Stewart's House After Breakup
Robert Pattinson apparently wasted no time to pack his bags and leave the house he shared with Kristen Stewart after they were reported breaking up for a second time. He was spotted driving away with his truck loaded with suitcases.
The "Water for Elephants" actor was pictured moving his belongings from Stewart's $2.195 home in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles early this week. The British heartthrob was seen taking his dogs with him when he left the property.
"He showed up early in the morning in a big red pickup truck and was in the house for maybe 30 minutes," an eyewitness told Life & Style. "When he came out, the back of the truck was loaded with stuff. Suitcases, a bike, trash bags full of his things."
Pattinson and Stewart reportedly had been fighting a lot in the past few days leading to his 27th birthday celebration which she didn't attend. Rumors suggested her cheating scandal with director Rupert Sanders was repeatedly brought up in their arguments.
Stewart was pictured cozying up to Sanders shortly after the release of "Snow White and the Huntsman" which she starred in and he directed last year. Both quickly issued a statement each, apologizing to their respective partners for their momentary indiscretion.
While the actress reconciled with her actor boyfriend, the director was not so lucky. His wife, model Liberty Ross, filed for divorce from him. Additionally, he was not signed as a director for the movie's sequel despite the success of the first film.
Stewart and Pattinson continuously showed off PDAs ever since, seemingly putting her affair behind them and going strong each day until the breakup report surfaced recently.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test