Official: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Are the New 'X Factor' Judges
"The X Factor (US)" line-up is finally complete. FOX officially announces that Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are going to join Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato on the show's judging panel for the third season, which will premiere this fall.
"It's taken more than a decade, but I'm delighted to finally be on a panel with three girls (I think!)," Cowell says in a statement. "Paulina and Kelly both have great taste and massive experience in the music industry and together with Demi, this is going to be a fun panel. It just feels like the time to do something different."
Rowland is no stranger to the "X Factor" franchise. She was previously a judge on the U.K. version of "The X Factor". "I am very excited to be reuniting with Simon Cowell and The X Factor family. It feels great to be able to take this journey here at home in the States!" the former Destiny's Child member gushes about her new gig.
Rubio herself is a successful Latin singer, having sold over 20 million albums in a career spanning over three decades. She expresses her excitement to be a judge on the singing competition as saying, "I can't wait to find the next big music star here in America. I'm so thrilled to be part of the show as a judge. Simon, be careful what you wish for, let's see if you are ready to handle me, empieza la fiesta, amigo! [start the party, friend!]"
The two new female judges replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who bowed out of the reality show at the end of season 2. Mario Lopez will host the show solo while Khloe Kardashian won't return.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy