Official: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio Are the New 'X Factor' Judges
"The X Factor (US)" line-up is finally complete. FOX officially announces that Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio are going to join Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato on the show's judging panel for the third season, which will premiere this fall.
"It's taken more than a decade, but I'm delighted to finally be on a panel with three girls (I think!)," Cowell says in a statement. "Paulina and Kelly both have great taste and massive experience in the music industry and together with Demi, this is going to be a fun panel. It just feels like the time to do something different."
Rowland is no stranger to the "X Factor" franchise. She was previously a judge on the U.K. version of "The X Factor". "I am very excited to be reuniting with Simon Cowell and The X Factor family. It feels great to be able to take this journey here at home in the States!" the former Destiny's Child member gushes about her new gig.
Rubio herself is a successful Latin singer, having sold over 20 million albums in a career spanning over three decades. She expresses her excitement to be a judge on the singing competition as saying, "I can't wait to find the next big music star here in America. I'm so thrilled to be part of the show as a judge. Simon, be careful what you wish for, let's see if you are ready to handle me, empieza la fiesta, amigo! [start the party, friend!]"
The two new female judges replace Britney Spears and L.A. Reid who bowed out of the reality show at the end of season 2. Mario Lopez will host the show solo while Khloe Kardashian won't return.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing