Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Deny Pregnancy Rumors
The pregnancy rumors surrounding Beyonce Knowles are not accurate, so husband Jay-Z reportedly says. The Roc Nation founder dismisses the reports in an email to Ebro Darden, program director of the New York radio station Hot 97.
"It's not true," the rap mogul allegedly says when responding to Darden's congratulatory message. "The news is worse than blogs."
Bey herself seemed to address the pregnancy rumors on an Instagram post, which she later deleted for an unknown reason. "I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples [sic] minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me," she said.
The pregnancy rumor emerged on heels of her interview on "Good Morning America". She revealed her desire for baby No. 2 back then, "I would like more children. I think my daughter needs company. I definitely love being a big sister and at some point when it's supposed to happen."
When she attended punk-themed Met gala later on, some suggested that her black-and-gold regal Givenchy gown which was accessorized with a high-waisted belt was carefully picked to hide her supposed baby bump.
The singer fanned the flames on the rumors when she canceled a concert in Antwerp, Belgium on doctor's orders citing dehydration and exhaustion.
"To my dearest fans in Antwerp," she apologized in a handwritten note, "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a great show."
More Jay-Z News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney