Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Deny Pregnancy Rumors
The pregnancy rumors surrounding Beyonce Knowles are not accurate, so husband Jay-Z reportedly says. The Roc Nation founder dismisses the reports in an email to Ebro Darden, program director of the New York radio station Hot 97.
"It's not true," the rap mogul allegedly says when responding to Darden's congratulatory message. "The news is worse than blogs."
Bey herself seemed to address the pregnancy rumors on an Instagram post, which she later deleted for an unknown reason. "I can't stop the rumors from starting, and I can't really change peoples [sic] minds who believe them, all I can do is sit back and laugh at these low life people who have nothing better to do than talk about me," she said.
The pregnancy rumor emerged on heels of her interview on "Good Morning America". She revealed her desire for baby No. 2 back then, "I would like more children. I think my daughter needs company. I definitely love being a big sister and at some point when it's supposed to happen."
When she attended punk-themed Met gala later on, some suggested that her black-and-gold regal Givenchy gown which was accessorized with a high-waisted belt was carefully picked to hide her supposed baby bump.
The singer fanned the flames on the rumors when she canceled a concert in Antwerp, Belgium on doctor's orders citing dehydration and exhaustion.
"To my dearest fans in Antwerp," she apologized in a handwritten note, "I've never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a great show."
More Jay-Z News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'