CBS Pulls 'Mike and Molly' Season Finale Due to Oklahoma Tornado
"Mike & Molly" will wrap up its third season later than it's planned before. In the wake of devastating tornadoes that hit Oklahoma, the season finale of the sitcom has been pulled by CBS from schedule and will be rescheduled for a later date.
"Due to the tragic events this afternoon in Oklahoma, we are pre-empting tonight's season finale of Mike & Molly, which has a related storyline," a CBS representative said via email on Monday, May 20. "A repeat broadcast of Mike & Molly will run in the time period. The season finale will be broadcast at an appropriate date."
The final episode of "Mike & Molly" which is titled "Windy City" is set against the backdrop of a tornado in Chicago which leads Mike and Molly to confess important news to each other.
Meanwhile, the huge tornado which struck southern Oklahoma City and its suburbs on Monday afternoon destroyed buildings and killed at least 51 people.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics