CBS Pulls 'Mike and Molly' Season Finale Due to Oklahoma Tornado
"Mike & Molly" will wrap up its third season later than it's planned before. In the wake of devastating tornadoes that hit Oklahoma, the season finale of the sitcom has been pulled by CBS from schedule and will be rescheduled for a later date.
"Due to the tragic events this afternoon in Oklahoma, we are pre-empting tonight's season finale of Mike & Molly, which has a related storyline," a CBS representative said via email on Monday, May 20. "A repeat broadcast of Mike & Molly will run in the time period. The season finale will be broadcast at an appropriate date."
The final episode of "Mike & Molly" which is titled "Windy City" is set against the backdrop of a tornado in Chicago which leads Mike and Molly to confess important news to each other.
Meanwhile, the huge tornado which struck southern Oklahoma City and its suburbs on Monday afternoon destroyed buildings and killed at least 51 people.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations