CBS Pulls 'Mike and Molly' Season Finale Due to Oklahoma Tornado
"Mike & Molly" will wrap up its third season later than it's planned before. In the wake of devastating tornadoes that hit Oklahoma, the season finale of the sitcom has been pulled by CBS from schedule and will be rescheduled for a later date.
"Due to the tragic events this afternoon in Oklahoma, we are pre-empting tonight's season finale of Mike & Molly, which has a related storyline," a CBS representative said via email on Monday, May 20. "A repeat broadcast of Mike & Molly will run in the time period. The season finale will be broadcast at an appropriate date."
The final episode of "Mike & Molly" which is titled "Windy City" is set against the backdrop of a tornado in Chicago which leads Mike and Molly to confess important news to each other.
Meanwhile, the huge tornado which struck southern Oklahoma City and its suburbs on Monday afternoon destroyed buildings and killed at least 51 people.
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'