Denise Richards Reveals Why She Takes Care of Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's Kids
Denise Richards must be busy taking care of her two daughters with ex-husband Charlie Sheen and another adopted child. However, she's got more on her plate since Charlie's twin boys with his other ex-wife Brooke Mueller were also put under her custody. Us Weekly caught up with the actress about her responsibilities as a parent on Saturday, May 18 during an event in Los Angeles.
"You just figure it out because you don't have a choice. You have these children depending on you," she said. "You prioritize. I had children because I want to be a parent, and I want to be there for them," she explained. "I think my biggest challenge is [that] their different activities sometimes overlap. I have a good schedule going. You just manage," Denise said of her experience.
In addition, Denise talked about her relationship with the father of her children. "My situation with Charlie is that we've gotten along for quite some time now, and it's so much better. There are a lot of feelings and emotions there, but at the end of the day, our daughters benefit from us getting along, and [I do], too," she said in regards to the "Anger Management" star.
She added, "I don't want to have an unhealthy relationship with him, something toxic with a lot of animosity. Life's too short for that. We actually enjoy hanging out, and we enjoy being with the kids."
Brooke has recently entered rehabilitation for prescription drug abuse in Betty Ford Center. She probably will be able to see her children once in a while during a visitation.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked