First Trailer for J.J. Abrams and Alfonso Cuaron's 'Believe'
The first look at another new show from NBC has landed online. From executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Believe" revolves around Bo, a ten-year-old girl who has super powers: levitation, telekinesis, the ability to control nature, and even predict the future.
The orphaned girl has been safeguarded from harmful outsiders who would use her forces for personal gain. With her life and future now in jeopardy, the "Believers" turn to the only person they see fit to be her full-time protector, Tate, a wrongfully imprisoned death row inmate who's lost his will, until he witnesses one of her extraordinary abilities.
Tate and Bo begin their journey, one in which trust must be earned. Traveling from city to city, every place they stop and everyone they meet will be changed forever. But they'll have to keep going to stay one step ahead of the sinister forces after Bo's power, because it will take a miracle to keep them safe forever.
The trailer shares the intense chase scenes as well as shares a flashback to a car accident involving Bo. Johnny Sequoyah plays Bo, with Jake McLaughlin as her guardian.
Alfonso Cuaron created the new drama series for Abrams' Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television. It is slated to premiere in midseason.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'