First Trailer for J.J. Abrams and Alfonso Cuaron's 'Believe'
The first look at another new show from NBC has landed online. From executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Believe" revolves around Bo, a ten-year-old girl who has super powers: levitation, telekinesis, the ability to control nature, and even predict the future.
The orphaned girl has been safeguarded from harmful outsiders who would use her forces for personal gain. With her life and future now in jeopardy, the "Believers" turn to the only person they see fit to be her full-time protector, Tate, a wrongfully imprisoned death row inmate who's lost his will, until he witnesses one of her extraordinary abilities.
Tate and Bo begin their journey, one in which trust must be earned. Traveling from city to city, every place they stop and everyone they meet will be changed forever. But they'll have to keep going to stay one step ahead of the sinister forces after Bo's power, because it will take a miracle to keep them safe forever.
The trailer shares the intense chase scenes as well as shares a flashback to a car accident involving Bo. Johnny Sequoyah plays Bo, with Jake McLaughlin as her guardian.
Alfonso Cuaron created the new drama series for Abrams' Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television. It is slated to premiere in midseason.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal