First Trailer for J.J. Abrams and Alfonso Cuaron's 'Believe'
The first look at another new show from NBC has landed online. From executive producer J.J. Abrams, "Believe" revolves around Bo, a ten-year-old girl who has super powers: levitation, telekinesis, the ability to control nature, and even predict the future.
The orphaned girl has been safeguarded from harmful outsiders who would use her forces for personal gain. With her life and future now in jeopardy, the "Believers" turn to the only person they see fit to be her full-time protector, Tate, a wrongfully imprisoned death row inmate who's lost his will, until he witnesses one of her extraordinary abilities.
Tate and Bo begin their journey, one in which trust must be earned. Traveling from city to city, every place they stop and everyone they meet will be changed forever. But they'll have to keep going to stay one step ahead of the sinister forces after Bo's power, because it will take a miracle to keep them safe forever.
The trailer shares the intense chase scenes as well as shares a flashback to a car accident involving Bo. Johnny Sequoyah plays Bo, with Jake McLaughlin as her guardian.
Alfonso Cuaron created the new drama series for Abrams' Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television. It is slated to premiere in midseason.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'