Nicki Minaj Heats Up 2013 Billboard Music Awards With Lil Wayne
Rapstress Nicki Minaj set the 2013 Billboard Music Awards on fire Sunday night when she performed her sexy track "High School" onstage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Joining Minaj for her scorching performance of the track off her "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" was her superstar collaborator and Cash Money Records boss Lil Wayne.
Minaj handled the performance on her own, dropping her rap verses and singing the hook until midway when Wayne appeared. She then motioned him to take a seat she had placed on center stage after which she proceeded to give him a seductive lap dance, backed up by two dancers on opposite sides of the stage.
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world," Weezy exclaimed as he sat still as Minaj did her thing. As the performance was about to end, he stood up to quip while pointing at her behind, "All dat ass," after the audience already had a long look at her derriere.
Minaj not only had a highlight performance during the ceremony, but more so, she took home three awards, for Top Streaming Artist, Top Rap Artist and Top Rap Album for "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". Minaj's Rich Gang pal Birdman immediately took to Twitter to congratulate her for her wins, tweeting, "Congrats lil sis @NICKIMINAJ. We Tha Business. pretty Gang Rich gang YMCMB."
Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne performing "High School" at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards:
More Nicki Minaj News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her