Nicki Minaj Heats Up 2013 Billboard Music Awards With Lil Wayne
Rapstress Nicki Minaj set the 2013 Billboard Music Awards on fire Sunday night when she performed her sexy track "High School" onstage at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Joining Minaj for her scorching performance of the track off her "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" was her superstar collaborator and Cash Money Records boss Lil Wayne.
Minaj handled the performance on her own, dropping her rap verses and singing the hook until midway when Wayne appeared. She then motioned him to take a seat she had placed on center stage after which she proceeded to give him a seductive lap dance, backed up by two dancers on opposite sides of the stage.
"I'm the luckiest guy in the world," Weezy exclaimed as he sat still as Minaj did her thing. As the performance was about to end, he stood up to quip while pointing at her behind, "All dat ass," after the audience already had a long look at her derriere.
Minaj not only had a highlight performance during the ceremony, but more so, she took home three awards, for Top Streaming Artist, Top Rap Artist and Top Rap Album for "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". Minaj's Rich Gang pal Birdman immediately took to Twitter to congratulate her for her wins, tweeting, "Congrats lil sis @NICKIMINAJ. We Tha Business. pretty Gang Rich gang YMCMB."
Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne performing "High School" at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards:
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors