Miguel Apologizes for Landing on Female Fan's Head at Billboard Music Awards
Miguel addressed his on-stage mishap that almost seriously injured a fan. Wearing a white suit, the R&B singer accidentally landed on a woman's head during a high-energy performance of his single "Adorn" at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.
"Got caught up in the moment, thank goodness Khyati is okay," the singer wrote an apologetic note on his Twitter. Feeling bad for her, he also brought her backstage for an interview. Fortunately, she suffered no serious injuries after the debacle.
Miguel jumped from one side of the stage to another during his set, but he failed to make a smooth land and locked a female fan under his knee. The incident was caught on camera. From the look of it, she seemed to hit her head on the shiny floor of the stage.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle