Miguel Apologizes for Landing on Female Fan's Head at Billboard Music Awards
Miguel addressed his on-stage mishap that almost seriously injured a fan. Wearing a white suit, the R&B singer accidentally landed on a woman's head during a high-energy performance of his single "Adorn" at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.
"Got caught up in the moment, thank goodness Khyati is okay," the singer wrote an apologetic note on his Twitter. Feeling bad for her, he also brought her backstage for an interview. Fortunately, she suffered no serious injuries after the debacle.
Miguel jumped from one side of the stage to another during his set, but he failed to make a smooth land and locked a female fan under his knee. The incident was caught on camera. From the look of it, she seemed to hit her head on the shiny floor of the stage.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'