Miguel Apologizes for Landing on Female Fan's Head at Billboard Music Awards
Miguel addressed his on-stage mishap that almost seriously injured a fan. Wearing a white suit, the R&B singer accidentally landed on a woman's head during a high-energy performance of his single "Adorn" at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards.
"Got caught up in the moment, thank goodness Khyati is okay," the singer wrote an apologetic note on his Twitter. Feeling bad for her, he also brought her backstage for an interview. Fortunately, she suffered no serious injuries after the debacle.
Miguel jumped from one side of the stage to another during his set, but he failed to make a smooth land and locked a female fan under his knee. The incident was caught on camera. From the look of it, she seemed to hit her head on the shiny floor of the stage.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters