Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, and Taylor Swift Perform at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift were among others who performed at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Sunday night, May 19. Wearing Bollywood-themed golden high-slit dress and a bindi, Gomez sang her hit single, "Come & Get It", with a matching choreography.
"Come & Get It" is a song from Gomez's upcoming album, "Stars Dance". The song gave her her first top 10 on the Billboard's Hot 100. The 20-year-old former Disney star already performed the song in many events, including the 2013 MTV Movie Awards and "Late Show with David Letterman".
Along with will.i.am, Bieber also took the stage that night. The 19-year-old pop singer and the Black Eyed Peas frontman showed off their power in music through song "#thatPower", a song taken from the rapper's fourth studio album, "#willpower". Donning black aviator glasses, both singer did robotic dancing moves with some dancers as the crowd went wild.
Singing "22", Swift delivered more playful show. Keeping her style simple in black shorts and a unicorn-printed blue T-shirt, she began her performance from her dressing room. As she sang on her way to the stage, she made people around her follow her dance.
"22" is another hit song from Swift's "Red" album. That night, the album won awards for Top Billboard 200 Album and Top Country Album. In addition to the achievements, the 23-year-old singer took home other four trophies from categories including Billboard Artist of the Year, Top Country Song, Top Country Artist and Top Female Artist.
Selena Gomez Performs "Come & Get It":
will.i.am and Justin Bieber Perform "#thatPower":
Taylor Swift Performs "22":
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie