Artist of the Week: 30 Seconds to Mars
Four years after they scored a success with their third studio album "This Is War", 30 Seconds to Mars is back for chart domination. Jared Leto, Shannon Leto and Tomo Milicevic are eying for a notable spot on Billboard charts with their latest studio creation "Love Lust Faith + Dreams".
Written and recorded around the world from Europe to India to the bands studio in California, the album was produced by Jared with the help of famed record producer Steve Lillywhite (U2, The Rolling Stones, Peter Gabriel). The frontman wanted "an album that has ebb and flow and content and structure."
Jared said that this was more than an evolution. It's a brand new beginning that led them to an entirely new place, which is exciting, unexpected, and incredibly inspiring. Revolving around the themes that the album is named after, the LP is divided into four segments with "Lust" track "Up in the Air" picked as the first single.
The band celebrated the single in an unconventional release. They sent a copy of the single to NASA and SpaceX for launch aboard the Dragon spacecraft on SpaceX CRS-2. It became the first ever commercial copy of music into space.
Ahead of the album's release in the United States on May 21, "Up in the Air" already reached No. 16 on Billboard Rock Songs, climbed to No. 4 on Alternative Songs, and peaked at No. 29 on Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3