New TV Spot for 'The Hangover Part III' Teases Soft Side of Alan Garner
Behind his immaturity, Alan Garner is just a man with a heart full of love. With Lionel Richie's "Penny Lover" as the backsound, a new TV spot for Todd Phillips' much-anticipated flick "The Hangover Part III" shows the soft side of the Wolfpack member as he is seen kissing Leslie Chow on the cheek, caressing Phil's face and sharing his already-licked lollipop to a woman, which is somehow a disgusting sight for Stu.
The sequel to "The Hangover Part II" follows the Wolfpack going on another adventure only this time because of Chow, played by Ken Jeong. Traveling to Tijuana and ending up in Las Vegas, the boys will surely embark on a journey which is no less unusual than what they had before in the first two films.
Phillips teams up with Craig Mazin to work on the script of the feature, which is the last installment in the "Hangover" film series. Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha are back to reprise their respective roles. Heather Graham's return as Jade is also featured in the pic.
Supported by John Goodman and Melissa McCarthy, the Warner Bros. movie will open in the United States on May 23, a day earlier before the debut of "Fast and Furious 6" and "Epic".
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia