Ron Burgundy Back in 'Anchorman: The Legend Continues' Teaser Trailer, Afro Drake Spotted on Set
Ron Burgundy and his gang are back in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". As previewed in the teaser trailer, the four men gracefully walk in dim light before finally taking turns giving individual greetings. Of course, the comedy is still there as Steve Carell's Brick surprisingly says, "Happy Easter!", instead of saying a cool catchphrase.
Besides them, the sequel to "Anchorman" will feature special appearances from several A-list celebs, among which is Canadian rapper Drake. In new set photos from the filming location in New York, Drake is seen sporting a black shirt under a brown leather jacket and wearing a ridiculous afro wig for his cameo role.
The comedy from director Adam McKay shares little details about the plot, which is merely said to center on the continuing on-set adventures of San Diego's top rated newsman. Fred Willard and Christina Applegate return to reprise their roles of Ed Harken and Veronica Corningstone respectively.
Harrison Ford, Kristen Wiig, Greg Kinnear, Meagan Good and Dylan Baker are included in the cast as newcomers. Kanye West, Nicole Kidman, Kirsten Dunst, Sacha Baron Cohen and Liam Neeson support the collaborative work by Will Ferrell and McKay by making cameo appearances.
The film is set to open in U.S. theaters against Tom Hanks' "Saving Mr. Banks" on December 20.
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos