'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Adriana De Moura Ties the Knot
"The Real Housewives of Miami" star Adriana De Moura is officially married to French entrepreneur and billionaire Frederic Marq, Life & Style reports. De Moura and Marq tied the knot at the Coral Gables Congregational Church in Florida on Friday, May 17.
Donning a gray one-sleeved wedding gown, De Moura and Marq exchanged vows in front of 50 of their closest family and friends, including "RHOM" co-stars, Marysol Patton, Lisa Hochstein and Alexia Echevarria, who served as bridesmaids and escorted the Brazilian bride to the church.
"I'm excited and overwhelmed!" De Moura told the site. "There were butterflies in my stomach but I finally had my dream wedding with my French amour de ma vie!"
The couple met in 2008 and decided to legalize their relationship on the "RHOM" season finale last year. The pair's wedding invitation made headlines earlier this month as they required all the guest to "arrive in elegant, all white, royal ascot-inspired" dress to the ceremony. For their reception at Biltmore Hotel, guest were instructed to wear "beautiful Art Deco gowns and tuxedos from Downton Abbey or The Great Gatsby."
Marq is a successful interior designer and hotel developer whose net worth is $15 million. He owns and operates Frederic Marq Design and has been described as "one of the most talented interior designers in Florida."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny