'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Adriana De Moura Ties the Knot
"The Real Housewives of Miami" star Adriana De Moura is officially married to French entrepreneur and billionaire Frederic Marq, Life & Style reports. De Moura and Marq tied the knot at the Coral Gables Congregational Church in Florida on Friday, May 17.
Donning a gray one-sleeved wedding gown, De Moura and Marq exchanged vows in front of 50 of their closest family and friends, including "RHOM" co-stars, Marysol Patton, Lisa Hochstein and Alexia Echevarria, who served as bridesmaids and escorted the Brazilian bride to the church.
"I'm excited and overwhelmed!" De Moura told the site. "There were butterflies in my stomach but I finally had my dream wedding with my French amour de ma vie!"
The couple met in 2008 and decided to legalize their relationship on the "RHOM" season finale last year. The pair's wedding invitation made headlines earlier this month as they required all the guest to "arrive in elegant, all white, royal ascot-inspired" dress to the ceremony. For their reception at Biltmore Hotel, guest were instructed to wear "beautiful Art Deco gowns and tuxedos from Downton Abbey or The Great Gatsby."
Marq is a successful interior designer and hotel developer whose net worth is $15 million. He owns and operates Frederic Marq Design and has been described as "one of the most talented interior designers in Florida."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce