'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Adriana De Moura Ties the Knot
"The Real Housewives of Miami" star Adriana De Moura is officially married to French entrepreneur and billionaire Frederic Marq, Life & Style reports. De Moura and Marq tied the knot at the Coral Gables Congregational Church in Florida on Friday, May 17.
Donning a gray one-sleeved wedding gown, De Moura and Marq exchanged vows in front of 50 of their closest family and friends, including "RHOM" co-stars, Marysol Patton, Lisa Hochstein and Alexia Echevarria, who served as bridesmaids and escorted the Brazilian bride to the church.
"I'm excited and overwhelmed!" De Moura told the site. "There were butterflies in my stomach but I finally had my dream wedding with my French amour de ma vie!"
The couple met in 2008 and decided to legalize their relationship on the "RHOM" season finale last year. The pair's wedding invitation made headlines earlier this month as they required all the guest to "arrive in elegant, all white, royal ascot-inspired" dress to the ceremony. For their reception at Biltmore Hotel, guest were instructed to wear "beautiful Art Deco gowns and tuxedos from Downton Abbey or The Great Gatsby."
Marq is a successful interior designer and hotel developer whose net worth is $15 million. He owns and operates Frederic Marq Design and has been described as "one of the most talented interior designers in Florida."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says