Larry David Unrecognizable in First Look at HBO's Film 'Clear History'
Larry David gets a major makeover for his role in HBO's new film "Clear History". The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star looks unrecognizable with long grey hair and thick beard while wearing a Hawaiian shirt in a first-look photo obtained by Entertainment Weekly.
The 65-year-old actor is featured shaking hands with Jon Hamm in the picture. Meanwhile, in a short snippet for the TV movie, he is seen singing to an upbeat song while driving his car on the road.
In the comedy film directed by Greg Mottola, David stars as Nathan, "a hipster marketing exec who sells all his shares at a start-up over a fight with his boss, only to miss out on billions when the company's new product-an electric car-becomes a smashing success." Mottola says, "It ruins his life," and reveals the film picks up ten years after "a humiliated Nathan changes his name and goes incognito."
Hamm portrays Nathan's boss, with Bill Hader, Danny McBride, Kate Hudson, Michael Keaton, Eva Mendes and more supporting the movie, which is capturing a lot of spontaneity." The story is loosely based on the tribulations of an Apple employee mentioned in Walter Isaacson's Steve Jobs book.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie