Larry David Unrecognizable in First Look at HBO's Film 'Clear History'
Larry David gets a major makeover for his role in HBO's new film "Clear History". The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star looks unrecognizable with long grey hair and thick beard while wearing a Hawaiian shirt in a first-look photo obtained by Entertainment Weekly.
The 65-year-old actor is featured shaking hands with Jon Hamm in the picture. Meanwhile, in a short snippet for the TV movie, he is seen singing to an upbeat song while driving his car on the road.
In the comedy film directed by Greg Mottola, David stars as Nathan, "a hipster marketing exec who sells all his shares at a start-up over a fight with his boss, only to miss out on billions when the company's new product-an electric car-becomes a smashing success." Mottola says, "It ruins his life," and reveals the film picks up ten years after "a humiliated Nathan changes his name and goes incognito."
Hamm portrays Nathan's boss, with Bill Hader, Danny McBride, Kate Hudson, Michael Keaton, Eva Mendes and more supporting the movie, which is capturing a lot of spontaneity." The story is loosely based on the tribulations of an Apple employee mentioned in Walter Isaacson's Steve Jobs book.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other