Justin Bartha Engaged to Fitness Trainer Girlfriend
Justin Bartha is engaged to his girlfriend Lia Smith. Multiple sources confirmed the exciting news to Us Weekly. "The New Normal" actor reportedly proposed to the gym instructor in early May, when they were in a vacation at Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California.
A source called Bartha and Smith "the cutest couple." The source gushed about the couple, "She was completely surprised by the whole thing. The trip to Big Sur, the engagement, the ring, everything. So cute."
Another source said that the actor proposed to her with an "unbelievable" engagement ring. The source also said that they look "so gorgeous together," adding, "They are an amazing couple."
Bartha previously dated Ashley Olsen for two years before breaking up in 2011. He later met Smith for the first time in a pilates class. News about their relationship went public after the two were captured relaxing under the warm Hawaiian sun earlier this year.
The actor received bad news last week after NBC decided to cancel "The New Normal". The series, which tells the story of two gay men trying to have a baby through surrogate, garnered warm responses on earlier episodes, but it could not maintain the number of viewers.
Bartha's movie "The Hangover Part III" will hit U.S. theaters next week. He plays alongside Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Heather Graham in the Todd Phillips comedy.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival