Jennifer Lopez Premieres 'Live It Up' Music Video Featuring Pitbull
After teasing fans with the one-minute trailer of her new music video the day before, Jennifer Lopez wastes no time in premiering the full version Thursday, May 17. The 43-year-old performer unveiled the Jessy Terrero-directed clip fresh from the single's debut also yesterday during the "American Idol" season twelve finale.
The four-and-a-half-minute clip opens with Lopez, dressed in a black showgirl costume, being fussed over by her team of make-up artists and wardrobe assistants when she gets a call from track collaborator Pitbull, who then breaks out into his rap intro surrounded by scantily-clad women on the beachfront. When it's her turn to drop her verse on the track, she struts on the runway with two of her backing dancers.
After her show stopping song-and-dance number, a slew of runway models follow suit, working the catwalk in their designer gowns, and this is where "America's Next Top Model" star Eva Marcille works her magic. But not a moment longer, J. Lo reappears in a bright red ensemble of thigh-high leather boots and a swimsuit-cut outfit with feathered sleeves that reveal her ample derriere.
After her catwalk invasion, Lopez then meets up with Pitbull for a rocking Fort Lauderdale Beach party. Then for a grand finish, J. Lo goes back onstage with her crew of back-up dancers, showing off the moves that viewers first saw them perform during her live performance on "Idol", before re-appearing in her beach wear and blowing a kiss towards the camera wearing yellow lipstick.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences