Former Maid Believes Michael Jackson Molested Boys
Adrian McManus thinks that Michael Jackson committed child molestation. Sitting down for an interview with Inside Edition, the former maid at the late King of Pop's Neverland ranch admits that she saw her former boss treating some boys inappropriately.
"[Jackson] groomed the little boys. I think he was getting them drunk," McManus told the television news magazine. The maid who started working for the late King of Pop in 1993 then reveals how Jackson molested the boys.
"I would walk in and there would be boys laying in his bed with him. I'd walk in his room and his underwear would be floating in the jacuzzi in his bedroom. They'd be floating in the water with the little boys underwear," she says.
McManus also claims that Jackson's employee threatened to kill her if she would "ever go on a talk show or a TV show." McManus recalled, "He said, 'We can hire a hit man, have your neck slit. They'll never find your body. We can hire a sniper to take you out.' "
McManus has been against Jackson as in the pop superstar's 2005 molestation trial, she testified that she saw Jackson abusing actor Macaulay Culkin. Culkin himself denied the allegation and Jackson was acquitted of all charges.
Nearly a month ago, she told British media Daily Mirror that she wasn't surprised when hearing Jackson was found dead from drug overdose. She told the news outlet that workers at Neverland found him overdose twice before. "Michael was not a pop hero, but a messed-up, depraved junkie, who was manipulative, twisted and demonic," she said at that time.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?