Aretha Franklin Doesn't Like the Idea of Kim Kardashian's Baby Joining Tour
Aretha Franklin apparently is concerned about Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby. A TMZ photographer, who met Franklin during her outing in New York, told her about the couple's alleged plan to bring their baby on West's tour and asked if she would do the same.
The 71-year-old singer replied that she would not do it. "I wouldn't," Franklin said. She added, "I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't."
Previously, the site reported that the parents-to-be were planning to bring their baby on West's tour. West's latest album will be released in October, three months after Kardashian's expected due date. The couple reportedly has arranged a crib and a soundproof room in a hotel they stay at each stop.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star and the rapper have been dating since 2012. They announced the reality show star's pregnancy in December. As her baby bump got more and more obvious, Kardashian was showered with constant criticism about her choices of maternity fashion. She also became headline recently after pictures of her swollen feet which were squeezed into high heels surfaced.
Amidst the criticism, the expectant mother gained an admirer along the way. Cheryl Cole, the mentor of U.K.'s version of "The X Factor" showed her support via a social media account. "Hi Gorgeous lady! Just wanted to send you a tweet to say I think you are an incredibly beautiful woman inside and out," she wrote on Thursday, May 16.
"I can only imagine how tough it is to be heavily pregnant and feeling extremely vulnerable on top of some of the daily criticism you take! I admire your tenacity and send you my best wishes with the rest of your pregnancy #enjoyyourblessing x," she added.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers